Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when princess diana was expecting william..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Did it make news like it is now that Kate is expecting?

Did you know people are speculating she is having twins.lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM

alwayskk
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you kidding me? Of course! It was the news of the century!
Just because America fought with GB does NOT mean that all the blood between us is bad. They ARE still our ally. Not to mention....the millions of British-Americans living in the states. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Never said a thing about a war or there being bad blood??

Quoting alwayskk:

Just because America fought with GB does NOT mean that all the blood between us is bad. They ARE still our ally. Not to mention....the millions of British-Americans living in the states. 

lullabylily
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Yes it was big news
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Sorry, I was going off on a tangeant because of a similar post yesterday. Someone even went to the trouble of posting some wiki information on the war, as if we needed some reminder that we started out as a colony.

Quoting Anonymous:

Never said a thing about a war or there being bad blood??

Quoting alwayskk:

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I am going to look for it, but in an interview somewhere, Diana said" I DESERVE to be amongst those that need me and not forced to live amongst only those who ask me to put my position before my sense of humanity"

She almost ranks with Mother Teresa and Ghandi!

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I'm weird because I'm not obsessed with the royal family? haha..seriously? I'm more concerned with real issues. I have nothing against them, I just don't gossip about them all day. g.a.l.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Ha! Simple fix weirdo

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing against the royal family or anything...but I am getting really sick of reading about them.

Kool_Aide
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I am amused how difficult it is for most moms in this group to comprehend words. I said it is a simple fix.....meaning: if you don't like reading about the royal family...simply DO NOT DO IT. There!! Was that easier for you? If these things do not interest you, move on to the next sorry, click on a different article, skip over the post that has this subject matter. It's really just that simple. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm weird because I'm not obsessed with the royal family? haha..seriously? I'm more concerned with real issues. I have nothing against them, I just don't gossip about them all day. g.a.l.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Ha! Simple fix weirdo

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing against the royal family or anything...but I am getting really sick of reading about them.

MamaRae85
by *you're on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting Rileyscute:

Diana was relentlessly hounded..I actually think she had it worse than Kate

I KNOW she did. OMG! "Princess diana puked today, is she pregnant again or is it bulmia???"

She could not even leave home with her child" Prince william farted today, whole country smelled it!" I'm DYING HERE!!!!! You're hilarious!

And the horrid thing is, right behind it, there were reports of her bat eared husband's awful treatment of her!

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Pretty sure people were as excited about Princess Di being pregnant as they are now with Kate.  The difference would be social media, etc making it easier to spread the word and speculate.

As far as the twins are concerned, that's being said because she has Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which could possibly point to twins, though its rare.  Poor girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN