Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when princess diana was expecting william..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Did it make news like it is now that Kate is expecting?

Did you know people are speculating she is having twins.lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Replies (51-55):
VannaMae307
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

there was a collective shitting-of-pants when Diana was pregnant, yes.

She probably got more attention that Kate will get, simply because there are stricter paparazzi laws nowadays than then.

piratehooker
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Princess Diana's every single move....even a fart was put in TV.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I'm laughing at your comment, you make it seem as though you are much more intelligent compared to everyone else. lol. Anyways, I was talking about newspapers and magazine, not this post in particular. Everywhere I look it says something about the royal family. I'm not bashing this post at all, I was just putting my opinion in.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

I am amused how difficult it is for most moms in this group to comprehend words. I said it is a simple fix.....meaning: if you don't like reading about the royal family...simply DO NOT DO IT. There!! Was that easier for you? If these things do not interest you, move on to the next sorry, click on a different article, skip over the post that has this subject matter. It's really just that simple. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm weird because I'm not obsessed with the royal family? haha..seriously? I'm more concerned with real issues. I have nothing against them, I just don't gossip about them all day. g.a.l.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Ha! Simple fix weirdo

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing against the royal family or anything...but I am getting really sick of reading about them.

TattooedMomto4
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Yes it was  big news.

Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I talk as if I am more intelligent then "everyone else"? Hmmm, interesting. Examples?

Again, in my last reply I mentioned this post, but also other news sources. I said different articles and stories that you come across. It's really not as big of a deal as you are making it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm laughing at your comment, you make it seem as though you are much more intelligent compared to everyone else. lol. Anyways, I was talking about newspapers and magazine, not this post in particular. Everywhere I look it says something about the royal family. I'm not bashing this post at all, I was just putting my opinion in.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

I am amused how difficult it is for most moms in this group to comprehend words. I said it is a simple fix.....meaning: if you don't like reading about the royal family...simply DO NOT DO IT. There!! Was that easier for you? If these things do not interest you, move on to the next sorry, click on a different article, skip over the post that has this subject matter. It's really just that simple. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm weird because I'm not obsessed with the royal family? haha..seriously? I'm more concerned with real issues. I have nothing against them, I just don't gossip about them all day. g.a.l.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Ha! Simple fix weirdo

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing against the royal family or anything...but I am getting really sick of reading about them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)