Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious ? - TMI for some

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Ok this is a serious fart/poop ? for those that made.the decision to start eating healthy.

I was eating nothing but junk and decided to start my healthy eating, incorporating a lot of fruit & vegetables, on yesterday. After lunch my farts were smelling awful!!! Like egg or something. I know TMI but I need to ask. Then this am my poop was just as bad. I remember on wife swap many yrs ago there was a man who was complaining to the woman that went to live with him he had diarrhea and she said no your body is just getting rid of the junk. Has this happened to any of you when you started eating healthy? Will it go away? Im going to work in a bit and I knowns coworker and I will he laughing our heads off, but I seriously need advice on this.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I know for a lot of people, veggies give them gas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Yes it happened to me it does go away. I added fiber bars in with the fruit and veggies so at first i was going to the bathroom all the time but it evened itself out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I had kale for lunch . Is that a green that does that?

Quoting alexsmomma06:

I know for a lot of people, veggies give them gas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Thanks, I was about to reconsider my very drastic change but I know it's for the better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it happened to me it does go away. I added fiber bars in with the fruit and veggies so at first i was going to the bathroom all the time but it evened itself out.
mamom01
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Yes.  I don't think it's necessarily that my body is getting rid of the junk...it's more that I consume more fiber than before. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:37 AM
But did you have the odor? Im not sure if mine is related to my body getting rid of the toxins

Quoting mamom01:

Yes.  I don't think it's necessarily that my body is getting rid of the junk...it's more that I consume more fiber than before. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Also, did you have the odor?

Quoting Anonymous:

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM

yep, it will eventually even out.

lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
All the fiber from your fruits and veggies are definitely going to do that. They say the healthier you eat, the smellier your bm is lol. My 7 yr old DD is a super healthy eater and the bathroom smells like death after her lol. Congratulations on the lifestyle change! Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Fiber bars? Where do you buy them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured