Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a question for Twilight fans *possible spoiler*

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 28 Replies
Renesmee and Jacob will become a couple one day right? So since Nessie is half human half vampire and Jacobs a shape shifter *that take form as a wolf* will they be able to have kids?
Vamp vemon is deadly to shifters so if they had a gene throw back and it had vemon would it possibly kill Jake? would Nessie be able to keep popping kids out like a machine? could the kids never stop aging and eventually die?

People I know Nessie doesn't have vemon but if it threw up in the genes

just wondering?

OH and how the hell did Alice see Jacob and Nessie in a vision? she cant see pass the wolves?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happy41ce
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM
They did not go into that much detail.. Only a vision of Alice seeing them happy together
amandae21
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM

In fan fiction, they have babies.

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I have no idea to be totally honest. Going by simple genetics I would think their kids would be more werewolf than anything, and I know there werewolves can have kids but I dunno about Nessie since she's immortal...

Taynhannahsmom
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't remember anywhere in twilight where it implied vampire venom is deadly to shape shifters. Isn't that the case in the vampire diaries?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I think that Nessie is not venomous.  She bit Bella when born and didn't turn her.  

I'm guessing there would be no children.  When she reaches maturity, her body will freeze.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM
She doesn't have venom in the book. They found that half human, half vamp who was a male and he had venom, but said that all of the females he's seen aren't venomous. He doesn't know if that's coincidence or the rule.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
just_hc
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I hadn't really thought about them having kids.  But my question was do the Wolves age?  I know there were people in the tribe.  Won't Jacob age and Nessie will stop.  Did I miss something about he wolves aging process? 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Good questions. I don't think they will be able to have children. Inter-species breeding and all that. LOL.

mary841108
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM

will nessie and jake have really furry babies or babies that howl at the moon while ripping your throat out?

krunchykorn
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
have you read the books? they do in the books

Quoting happy41ce:

They did not go into that much detail.. Only a vision of Alice seeing them happy together

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured