Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sister Wives **EDIT**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies
2 moms liked this

Is it just me, or do they seem to be really falling apart. And it really looks like its Jannell and Christine against Meri and Robyn. Which I'm good with because I dislike Meri and Robyn very much.

*** I just watched the episode with the Dargers and the Browns are so obviously jealous of the Dargers.  And I think the Dargers should get their own show, they certainly have a better more solid real relationship.  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadola
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM
they do seem to have a rift between them. I like christine the most and really felt for her when robyn came. Can't stand robyn though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM
3 moms liked this
To me, Christine is too whiney. Janelle is my favorite. I do think that adding Robyn was a mistake, but so was making the show in the first place..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Quoting mamadola:

they do seem to have a rift between them. I like christine the most and really felt for her when robyn came. Can't stand robyn though.

If you read the book. Kody admits that he loves Robyn more. And I hate that he is allowing Meri to have a big house. There is no need!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

To me, Christine is too whiney. Janelle is my favorite. I do think that adding Robyn was a mistake, but so was making the show in the first place..

Janelle is my favorite also. In the book she admitted to never being in real love. I find that sad. She says she is there because it makes sense to live that life.
quietbookworm
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I don't think they are falling apart. I think the truth is finally showing through.

twicethemomjess
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
why do you dislike meri and robyn? jw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica45
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM

They definitely do seem to be falling apart. You can see the tension and unhappiness when they do their interviews. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting twicethemomjess:

why do you dislike meri and robyn? jw.

Meri seems selfish. She is holding on to the "I only have one child" card to get pity and her way. She treats Janelle and Christine like crap. (Read the book if you get a chance) Robyn cries all the time and is fake. Very fake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't know that they are falling apart, necessarily. Like any other relationship, it's going to have it's ups and downs. I'm sure they'll get through it just fine.
SterlingHeart
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM
3 moms liked this

i think adding Robyn was a very bad move and I think they all need to get a clue and find Jenny Craig - how sad to be on national TV and have such weight issues that stem to the daughters - very sad!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)