Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Loosing 4 top teeth!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

My son lost his 2 front teeth a couple weeks ago.  And now the other 2 beside those are loose.    He's going to be wishing for 4 front teef for Christhmasth!!!! 

Do you know anyone who's had this happen??  I know you lose teeth in the order that you got them in, but i didnt expect him to be completely toothless!  He's 6 1/2

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I don't know, my oldest is 5, and didn't get her first tooth until she was 1 year and 10 days old. Not kidding. She'll probably have her baby teeth until she's in middle school. LOL

preemiemommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
My son just turned 6. He doesn't have any loose teeth yet lol. But the first teeth he got were his canine teeth. He looked like a baby vampire lol. Was super cute. So he's gonna lose those first??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Hasn't happened to me yet, but my kids haven't lost theirs in the order they got them yet either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

That is very strange!  Most babies get their 2 bottom teeth, followed by their 2 top teeth, then the two top next to those.  Has he been to the dentist yet?  I would mention it to them.  Having teeth come in the wrong order can lead to some major dental issues later.

.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM

My dd is notorious for losing 2 teeth at once or within days of each other. Luckily hers have grown back pretty quickly. I dont think its true that you lose them as you got them. My dd 1st teeth were her front bottom 2 they came in at the same time, then she got both of her top fangs. When she lost her first tooth it was one of the bottom ones, then one of the top ones.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Ha! Get lots if pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I lost my two front teeth at 18 months :( i swear i sang that song every year till I was eight lol....

My son still has all his teeth but he is only four 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM

His top two are already coming in, just barely through the gums now(he lost them within 2 hours of each other!) lol .  He lost his 2 bottom teeth last year and they came right in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Oh my gosh!  How did u lose ur teeth?!

Quoting KelliansMom:

I lost my two front teeth at 18 months :( i swear i sang that song every year till I was eight lol....

My son still has all his teeth but he is only four 

kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM
No, my son lost 3 of his bottoms and one of the back ones next to his eye teeth (whatever they're called lol) but he got his bottom 2 then top 2 first and those aren't even lose yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)