Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men & Saying I love you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I have been dating this man for almost 9months. I couldn't ask for a sweeter, caring, honest man. The question I have is why after almost 9 months of dating bliss I haven't heard those 3 little words part from his lips. He does so many things to show me he does love me or at least I think so, but hasn't said it. He speaks of our future often so I am at a loss.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Have you said it?
dbrown1989
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Have you said it to him? He's probably waiting on you to say it

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Ask him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
It depends on the man I would think... some men say it constantly and some just assume you know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Mine asked me to live with him before he said I love you. It took mine 9 months also. I knew he loved me so I just patiently waited.
mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Ask him about his feelings, ask him if he thinks he can fall in love with you one day. He will either say yes,  I am falling for you, or I already do. if he says neither, then leave

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I have (although we had been celebrating for his Birthday and am not sure if he had a response) Before I have stated things like "u know I love you" so maybe I should just come out and say it directly?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Mine said it after 3 weeks... so I can't really help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I spoke with him about us and he said he really cares for me, more so than anyone he has dated since his ex wife who really did a number on him (bpd) . He sees a future with us and I blow his mind!
ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Maybe he's afraid to say it because if his ex. He must of loved her to marry her so he's afraid to say it to someone else cause he might get screwed over again. Not saying you will just that it's a fear he has, being vulnerable like that again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured