Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think my dh likes someone else UPDATE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies
Everyday when he gets home it's j did this and j said that!! And it's all day and all night. She's all I hear about. And anytime he has a problem he goes to her!! Wtf? They've only been working together for maybe three months.

**I have talked to him. He tells me I'm just being jealous that he only talks to her because he works with her. But he doesn't talk about his other coworkers nearly as much not even the ones he works closely with. I can't do anything without him bringing her up. I don't think he's cheating but I do think he likes her and I don't know what to do. He can't change his hours or anything like that. And I can't make him quit lol. So idk.**

*** Thank you ladies for all of your advice. I will try to talk to him again and see his reaction and try to get him to understand why I am so uncomfortable. I will also make sure I meet her. Thanks again for all of your advice***

**** I went to dh's work today for his lunch break but I didn't get to meet her until right before I left. She was kinda pretty but didn't look anything like me. I'm having dh invite her over for dinner one night so I can actually meet her. I also talked to him again last night. He said his usual she's just someone I work with. So I guess we'll see what happens.****
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DuncansMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM
14 moms liked this

BIG RED FLAG!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM
What do you mean?

Quoting DuncansMommy:

BIG RED FLAG!

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Yup. Sorry :(

Quoting DuncansMommy:

BIG RED FLAG!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Im so sorry:( it sucks When u find out Like that...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this
RED FLAG. One of the list of things to determine if your spouse is having an affair of any kind is when the person constantly talks about the other person. And him going to her with issues? Hell no. I would do some "research" AKA spying.
Krystle1216
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you ever met her? Maybe you should visit the office to see what all the fuss is about

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Uhhhh. Time to draw a line. Like two months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emilytrademark
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

He may not even be aware how much he likes her :-/

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah he definitely likes her! If he is making it obvious to you, think about how obvious he is making it to her. :[ :[ :[ I am sorry! You should ask him about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM

could be a red flag....or she could be the one person he spends the most time with at work. I spend the most time with a man at work, and I do talk about him a lot to my fiance...nothing inappropriate going on, I just associate him with work while I'm talking about work, he comes up. Talk to him about it if you're uncomfortable. If it did bother my fiance I would stop talking about him and make a consious effort to respect my fiance's opinion and feelings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)