Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think my dh likes someone else UPDATE!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Everyday when he gets home it's j did this and j said that!! And it's all day and all night. She's all I hear about. And anytime he has a problem he goes to her!! Wtf? They've only been working together for maybe three months.

**I have talked to him. He tells me I'm just being jealous that he only talks to her because he works with her. But he doesn't talk about his other coworkers nearly as much not even the ones he works closely with. I can't do anything without him bringing her up. I don't think he's cheating but I do think he likes her and I don't know what to do. He can't change his hours or anything like that. And I can't make him quit lol. So idk.**

*** Thank you ladies for all of your advice. I will try to talk to him again and see his reaction and try to get him to understand why I am so uncomfortable. I will also make sure I meet her. Thanks again for all of your advice***

**** I went to dh's work today for his lunch break but I didn't get to meet her until right before I left. She was kinda pretty but didn't look anything like me. I'm having dh invite her over for dinner one night so I can actually meet her. I also talked to him again last night. He said his usual she's just someone I work with. So I guess we'll see what happens.****
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM

This.

Quoting Anonymous:

RED FLAG. One of the list of things to determine if your spouse is having an affair of any kind is when the person constantly talks about the other person. And him going to her with issues? Hell no. I would do some "research" AKA spying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM
How much more detail do you need. What do you want to know?

Quoting Angela6296:

more detail please.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Constant talk about her means constant thinking about her. Remember when you liked a boy as a teen and all you did was want to talk and think about him constantly during that "crush" stage?

AnonymousCoward
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Have you met her?

If yes: is she attractive?

If no: have you had the opportunity to?

If you have not had the chance to meet her, tell him you want to meet her, and see what his reaction is...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I don't think she's who he spends all his time with. He's a mechanic and she's the service manager at the shop so he's always with the other mechanics as far as I know.

Quoting Anonymous:

could be a red flag....or she could be the one person he spends the most time with at work. I spend the most time with a man at work, and I do talk about him a lot to my fiance...nothing inappropriate going on, I just associate him with work while I'm talking about work, he comes up. Talk to him about it if you're uncomfortable. If it did bother my fiance I would stop talking about him and make a consious effort to respect my fiance's opinion and feelings.

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM

This.  I think he might have a little crush, but nothing is going on yet.  Better talk about it though and set some clear boundaries.

Quoting lauren.m:

Seems like he may like her but if he were cheating i dont think hed say much about her hed keep it a secret

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM
I'm trying to not over react but I'm so tired of hearing about her. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I would not be ok with that , I'm going with the. big red flag. However don't over react my dh talks about his co workers non stop, THANK GOD THEIR MEN
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM
He's the new co worker. He just got the job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have u said something to him??? My hubby does that when they get a new co-worker so im used to it. One time I was kind of like umm but after I told him about it he was like "OH NO she could be my mom, I just think she is very funny"... After meeting her I knew what he meant...
Julee022
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I say you need to do some spying.... aka like pick up his phone and check it while he's in the shower and maybe show up randomly to see him at work one day and see what his reaction is....

punchnpie
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

You are more then welcome to keep the fly swatter idea..lol

She can be a work buddy. But don't pay it no mind until he start acting suspicious.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)