Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O Weed doesn't kill brain cells any more than holding your breath for 30 seconds does....

Posted by   + Show Post

Marijuana creates a film over your myelin sheath that causes slowed reaction times and slows down the amount of electrical impulses that travel between the cells...

But that Film degrades over time and when you are not stoned anymore the area of your brain with the film over it was actually MORE protected than before.

This is one of the reasons it's helping to improve brain function in Alzheimer's patients and brain tumor patients...

FYI...

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm all for the legalization of pot. I don't smoke pot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nverheyn2011
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM

apparently if you drink too much B6 in a day (for example, drinking 3 monster energies a day for weeks straight) you'll lose feeling in your extremities and while they won't fall off, they'll be numb or tingly and it's irreversible.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Marijuana can be helpful in a lot of ways, but, as with anything else, it can be damaging if you use too much. 

CafeMom Tickers
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I've seen it help so many in pain, including myself. And even though I don't smoke anymore I hope it becomes legal nationwide. So many would benefit from it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM
I don't take orders from people that waste my time posting about weed.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG REALLY!...don't care.

Then next time it might save us all time if you just skimmed over the posts that clearly indicate what the post will be about...

LectioDivina
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM

lol Not an order... Just saying it might save you some time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Then next time it might save us all time if you just skimmed over the posts that clearly indicate what the post will be about...

misasue
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM

AND HELPS MS AND MANY OTHER DEGENERATIVE DIDEASES

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Interesting, I used to smoke way too much. It was effecting DH really badly. We almost got divorced. I personally don't care either way if it gets legalized.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I WAS ACTUALLY TOLD TO TAKE B6 TO REVERSE NUMBNESS AND TINGLING FROM NERVE DAMAGE

Quoting nverheyn2011:

apparently if you drink too much B6 in a day (for example, drinking 3 monster energies a day for weeks straight) you'll lose feeling in your extremities and while they won't fall off, they'll be numb or tingly and it's irreversible.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Marijuana can be helpful in a lot of ways, but, as with anything else, it can be damaging if you use too much. 

mamabear55
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I hold my breath all the time and now I can't read :(

autodidact
by Snarknado on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM

or personal responsibility, either. THEY waste your time? seriously? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN