Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is up with these annoying pop ups? I can't even read the posts!
I'm gonna have to take a break till they go away, this is annoying :(

***i had State Farm insurance but I'm gonna cancel it now because of this shit, they are messing with my drug of choice m(cafemom) and now I'm pissed the hell off >:{
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Schleetle
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Yeah I wrote them about the chase/mazda ones from yesterday. The state farm hasn't been bad on my ipad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fairyjester
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM

its an android 

now don't get me wrong i HATE the new  cafe mom mobile format but hane no popups on it.  least i havent

Quoting kellymarie323:

Me neither. Do you have a windows phone? I have an ad at the top but its small and doesn't move.

Quoting fairyjester:

no issue here.   

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

oddgirl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I wrote and complained about an annoying Dr. Scholls ad that kept popping up everytime I accidentally moused over it.  They said they would look at it, but of course it's still there because the advertisements are how they make their money.  However, whenever I see Dr Scholls products at the store I will just remember that annoying ad and avoid buying any of their products.

kellymarie323
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Huh. I just thought maybe that was why. glad I don't have them :)

Quoting fairyjester:

its an android 

now don't get me wrong i HATE the new  cafe mom mobile format but hane no popups on it.  least i havent

Quoting kellymarie323:

Me neither. Do you have a windows phone? I have an ad at the top but its small and doesn't move.

Quoting fairyjester:

no issue here.   

Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Yep i hate the adds too. Luckily i have a huge phone so i can still see a little lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
curlycupcake
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM
On my mobile too. It's seriously pissing me off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM
I for them too! I gave up in cm for a little but. I just came back to see if it's fixed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Agreed.  I'm sick of the popups and surveys.  You know it wouldn't be so bad if you answered them once and then they went away.  But nope, you can answer it and then the next time you're online, there's the same one again.  So now, I don't answer any of them...EVER.

DarksMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Get adblocker. It's free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured