Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm assuming by now everyone has heard about baby Teleah that was put up for adoption without her father's consent...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 235 Replies
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Who are you siding with?

Options:

Terry Achane (Biological father)

The Frei Family

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 469

View Results

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242567/Terry-Achane-Married-fathers-horror-wife-places-baby-adopted-Frei-family-telling-him.html?ICO=most_read_module

What are your thoughts? I would really like you guys to weigh in on this one. Where do I stand? Baby Teleah should be returned to her father no ifs, ands, or buts!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM
21 moms liked this
The little girl needs to be returned to her father and her mother deserves to be punished.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
4 moms liked this

I think the girl should stay with the family who adopted her. They've already had her this long. Have you ever seen the movie Losing Isaiah? This kind of reminds me of it. I think her father should be able to see her, but she should stay with the family who has her now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
She needs to go to her father and shame on that family for not allowing that to happen. How would they feel if something like that happened to them? The longer that baby stays with them the harder it's going to be on her when she has to go home to dad. He will undoubtedly win.
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
33 moms liked this
Fuck that family. They knew what they were doing was not right. That adoption agency needs to be shut down. This is wrong on so many levels.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

She needs returned to her father!

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Crazy stuff ! The father deserves a chance to be a father. The adoptive family screwed themselves. They are being selfish.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BewitchedKisses
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM
6 moms liked this

The family knew what they were doing was wrong, they did it anyway. That little girl needs to be returned to her father.

Yeah, it's sad that the family is probably going to lose that kid, but it was never really theirs. The father NEVER consented to the adoption, which makes it null and void. They knew the father didn't consent and went through with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Nope, haven't heard about this. Anyways, it's sad that his ex was even able to do that in the first place! It's a tough call for me.. The bio dad SHOULD. Get her back because she's his child and he has rights. BUT the little girl has been with the family since birth, so to that baby the family that adopted her is her family...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Even though the father had no idea what was going on? It's not as if this is some deadbeat. We actually have a father here who wants to be involved. They took a child knowing that the father had no knowledge of what was going on. I think they were wrong. It would have been different if they told the agency we won't take baby until the birth father is contacted. But they took this child knowing this day would come. You know?

Quoting Brandyns87:

I think the girl should stay with the family who adopted her. They've already had her this long. Have you ever seen the movie Losing Isaiah? This kind of reminds me of it. I think her father should be able to see her, but she should stay with the family who has her now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Any one remember "Baby Richard", and "Baby Jessica"?  Bio dad was awarded custody after moms put them up for adoption and lied about who their daddies were.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)