Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You aborting your baby does affect others!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-falling-birth-rate-big-155818944.html

People really should stop aborting. Just saying.

Any thoughts on the article?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Replies (121-130):
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM

so then you agree. The article you are using in your op that is of the opinion abortion is bad b/c of how it directly effects the US's numbers....means nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh numbers mean nothing.

Quoting Miranda1127:

There are 7billion people in the world, 315million in the US alone. 1.02 billion of those people (world wide) who can't even feed themselves....46.37million  Americans [number of people collecting food stamps in the US])  and someone is really trying to argue that ending unwanted pregnancies is negatively effecting US population? Seriously?? Never mind the fact that this opinion would not only be anti abortion but anti birth control all together. Way to stretch 'your' opinion about a topic so thin that it just makes you look like an idiotic ass hat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

no i do not agree

Quoting Miranda1127:

so then you agree. The article you are using in your op that is of the opinion abortion is bad b/c of how it directly effects the US's numbers....means nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh numbers mean nothing.

Quoting Miranda1127:

There are 7billion people in the world, 315million in the US alone. 1.02 billion of those people (world wide) who can't even feed themselves....46.37million  Americans [number of people collecting food stamps in the US])  and someone is really trying to argue that ending unwanted pregnancies is negatively effecting US population? Seriously?? Never mind the fact that this opinion would not only be anti abortion but anti birth control all together. Way to stretch 'your' opinion about a topic so thin that it just makes you look like an idiotic ass hat.

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Go ahead made abortion illegal, you know where that will end, having babies killed left in dumpsters delivered and abandoned, you think it is bad now start forcing woman who don't wanna be a mom into having a baby, we can take birth control and use condoms sometimes shit happens. Do you really think if abortion became illegal people wouldn't still get them or find a way to abort their baby. 

CafeMom Tickers

autodidact
by Snarknado on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

the word abortion doesn't even appear in your article, for fuck's sake. 

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

So having an abortion is about greedy doctors and not having one is about greedy economists? The theories some people come up with to convince women to not have an abortion is getting more and more ridiculous. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:34 PM

i was talking to the person that said she only cares about relatives and people she loves. Im assuming since she is on cafemom she has KIDS, and could possibly have GRANDKIDS. is that SMARTBUTT enough for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

umm it will affect your children and grandchildren?

Alrighty, miss smart butt, how does it affect your kids if you have an abortion? I mean, if you abort them, then you won't have a kid or grand kid to affect.

The economy could use a lessening of the lower class. Fewer people on the bottom struggling, fewer starving to death. Leave their abortions and birth control alone, or there won't be enough to HAVE a middle class. dummy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM

? i never said it did?

Quoting autodidact:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Complete and Utter Bullshit imo. We have an OVERPOPULATION in the world. Let's bring it down. More resources for the people who ARE born. I had 2 abortions, so I have helped bring down the overpopulation twice!

Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM

If numbers mean nothing then what is the point of using this particular article to support anti abortions? The article is specifically about numbers. Logic isn't your strong suit is it?

Quoting Anonymous:

no i do not agree

Quoting Miranda1127:

Quoting Anonymous:

oh numbers mean nothing.

Quoting Miranda1127:

autodidact
by Snarknado on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:37 PM

then why link it to your anti-choice rant? 

Quoting Anonymous:

? i never said it did?

Quoting autodidact:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN