Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am THIS * * close to

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
Having an affair. I hope I don't get bashed to death because I really just need someone to talk to right now.

I love my fiancée' but I am so unhappy in our relationship right now. I don't want to sleep with another man, our sex life is FANTASTIC! I just want companionship, affection, attention and these are things he's NOT providing.

I'm a new mom and I'm to the point where I crave adult interaction because I'm always with the baby and he's always NOT WITH US.

I've tried talking to him, yelling at him, screaming at him and its like he just doesn't get it. I am still head over heels in love with him...I just feel like he's gotten so comfortable with our relationship he feels like he doesn't have to do anything anymore.

I don't remember our last date, the last time he told me I was beautiful, the last time he's done anything to make me feel like a woman. Even his "I love you's" have changed.

I don't doubt that he still loves me, I just feel like again he's too comfortable and his comfortableness has left me feeling alone and lonely.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
It might not hurt to step away for a little bit and see if this is what you really want for the rest of your life.
mybabyapples
by Nickels on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I'm sorry you're going through this, an affair wont fix it. I hope you find a better outlet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyDragonFlies11
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM
LEAVE HIM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Yep an affair won't get you any of those things except guilt and remorse on top of them. Try talking it out with him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Im sorry :( im in the same boat BUT i just get distant and quiet he starts to shift and ask me if im ok wats wrong am i hungry for sumthin (39w preg) Smh..Men..they're a very confused species. But an affair will just make him leave u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

This sounds like a normal phase in most relationships. I have been there in mine, things get boring I get it. However, if you cheat on him, you will be risking the person you love for a little bit of false attention. It is a stupid decision and if you need to find something different for a while, you should break it off with him first. Don't be selfish.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Have you thought about initiating (sp) things at home? Instead of putting it all on him (even though it is him lol) try planning a date night, role play in the bedroom. If he's losing that oomph, find it for him.
erica7227
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Every relationship goes through these ups and downs. Just ride it out for a while before you make any decision to leave. Try giving him a little extra attention and see if that helps. I would leave first instead of having an affair btw.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)