Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is that right? Well f*** you too!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I told dh I was thinking of dying my hair black. My natural color is dark blonde. He said no. I said I didn't ask your permission. He said that he just didn't like black hair. I said it was my hair. He said, "Well I just don't want you to." Yeah not good enough! How would you deal with this? Does your dh think he owns your hair?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM

if you want to walk around with gray hair, that's fine and dandy

samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Doesn't sound like he's trying to "own" your hair, just sounds like he's stating his opinion! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM
What the fuck crawled up your ass?

Quoting Anonymous:

I  think you're being really petty and ridiculous. He wasn't mean to you. He just said he didn't like black hair. Oh the horror. 

My dh doesn't own my hair, but I won't cut it or color it because I know he loves my hair the way it is. One of the things that he first found attractive about me was my hair, so why would I go and chop it all off or ruin it with dye knowing he would hate it? I know for a fact he hates short hair, so if he were to be put off by me surprising him with a bob cut it would be stupid of me to get pissy about it. So let me guess...you're going to go dye it anyway just to spite him and yay you win this stupid argument that will not fucking matter in ten years. Genius.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gotnothinonme
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Also, he recently shaved his goatee, I prefer it there, he looks like a 12 y/o without it. Lol he's growing it back. I didn't ask him to, just said I liked it. It's about respecting each other. Compromise maybe?

lol, that's how I feel when My dh shaves.

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM
keep in mind, black has to be cut out.
NBean311
by Chivette on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I would compromise, and maybe settle for dark brown instead. I want him to like how I look, so I would be willing to meet in the middle. 

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Hahaha!

Quoting Anonymous:

No!!!! Lol that was the first thought I had..... "Damn has he been sneaking on CM?????"I lol

Quoting emptynesst:

He doesn't like black hair? Is he related to Martha? Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM

This is one of those posts where every third comment has me gasping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
No I wouldn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, I see your point. But, honest question. If he wanted to... Idk grow a handle bar mustache for example, and you really didn't want him to, and he did anyway, would you be upset?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM
I want to add that the title was for shock value! I think some people took it wrong and that's my fault.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)