Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christmas Breakfast??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have always been a Christmas Dinner family, and it's usually done by 1. Since we're in the kitchen, and the oven and stove top are in use, we rarely have the space to make a big breakfast.

What does your family do? In the past, we've made cinnamon rolls, and just had cereal. This year, I would like to do something more, and maybe push dinner back to 3.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
emandab
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM

oooh that sounds good.  I think I'll make those!

Quoting Lordgodempress:

I make popovers

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM
We are going to have waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. Coffee. Orange juice for the kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Quoting emandab:

oooh that sounds good.  I think I'll make those!

Quoting Lordgodempress:

I make popovers

they are not hard but they are picky lol

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I'm thinking about making french toast this year. Last year my baby was only 3 months old, so we just slept in lol. This year she can have breakfast with us.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Weve kind of started a tradition with the inlaws where they come over in the morning and we make biscuits and gravy for breakfast Its gonna be a little harder this year because were also making christmas dinner and were not even cooking at home were cooking at my grandmas so christmas morning will be a little rushed this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Pinterest has some crockpot recipes for breakfasts and even Christmas breakfast that you do overnight. You should check that out...they look tasty as hell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I want to make a savory type roll this year but no matter what I make hubs complains so I have kinda given up lol

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
We go to IHOP for breakfast and have Chinese food for dinner a la the Christmas story
ginger813
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM

we are always out of state visiting my family for Christmas, so we pretty much just eat whatever they have available. We normally eat pretty light though (cereal or eggs) for breakfast, then have a big meal around 12:00 or 1:00.

heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I'm making menudo this year. Yes...for breakfast, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)