Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm prettier than you....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

My ex-best friend and I used to be really tight. Like she was the coolest chick ever, and we got along, hence why she was my best friend. Neither of us liked hanging out with girls, because most girls are bitches, but we used to have a bunch of mutual guy friends, so thats how we met basically.

Anyway. I was fat in high school, goofy, totally awkward and she was pretty, and a lot of the guys wanted her. There was ONE guy that I always wanted, all through middle school, and high school, and even college. She never even batted an eye at him. After high school, my ugly duckling phase went away and I seriously, magically lost weight, I don't know what happened, but in college I was skinny, still awkward, but because I was skinny, it was cute instead of weird, because when you're fat, peoples view of you changes....some of you might know what I'm talking about.

But when I got skinny, all of a sudden all these guys started hitting on me, and doors were opened for me ten times more, and it freaked me out at first because I had never gotten this type of attention before, even my long time crush started noticing me more, and wanting to hang out more and things like that, so it was a little piece of heaven.....except my best friend, who then started ditching me all the time, and not talking to me as much, which was weird because we were roommates at that time. 

She started to invite my crush over a lot, they had a couple classes together, and she invited him over to "study"....Then it happened....they started dating. She had never once looked at him like that, and now all of a sudden she went after him like a black friday deal. I was slightly devestated, but I sucked it up because my daddy taught me to keep fucking moving on. Which I did. I met another guy, my now husband, whom I love more than anything, besides my son of course, and I'm happy in my marriage.  

But then she and my crush got into drugs and I hear they're doing dope in the woods somewhere in Oregon, and shes totally tore up now.

All I have to say is.....Karma...is a bitch...and no matter how chunky I get from having babies, I'll still be prettier than you ever were, because those drugs ya done did fucked up ya face...Deuces.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Lol

Quoting mlg1989:

lovelyladybump
by Tasha on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I love karma. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM

She can be so good sometimes

Quoting lovelyladybump:

I love karma. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Glad you're happy now.
jostock
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Wow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I had a woman who was so full of herself (family, so no walking away) she would point out my flaws all te time. I'm pretty in an average way. Tall, muscular, curves, ect. She just seemed "hotter" and she loves to show off. She was after my dh for years. I wouldn't let her live with me after she pushed me (I was still in stitches, dd was a little over a week old) and she was arguing with my dh and was pissed and turned around and pushed me! Yeah, no sense. She went to school and told 2 classes full of people that I was ugly and had a messed up body, stretch marks so bad, not sexy, ect.
Karma? She had a baby, got overweight, her tits now hang down to the bottom of her rib cage and are flat, her "round ass" now sags she has "ass cleavage" and her stretch marks show on legs, stomach, and boobs. I gained 20 pounds and am rocking 34 DD's, and a round ass... She showed up to swim at my house. I wasn't starting anything and she was young when she acted the fool (I'm 10 years older). I was in a bikini and so was she. She had four guy friends she invited. They were all about me! I'm still not perfect or mrs sexy, but it felt good to know karma fixed her. I feel kind of bad now...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Proof things happen for a reason :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm actually really glad I didn't get with my high school crush, because I could have been a bitch if I wanted to, and jacked him from her, but I didn't because obviously, her tail end was more appealing than my years of crushing on him. HE lost out on me. And I may be fat and have a kid and live the boring life of an adult (not all that boring actually), but at least I'm not all jacked up living in the woods doing dope.

If none of that happened, I wouldn't be with a such a great man, and I wouldn't have my son, whom I love to death...hes a wonderful spirit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Proof things happen for a reason :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)