Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just came home from deployment, and I found out he cheated! UPDATE..#2***

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM
  • 195 Replies
So hubby came home today. I grabbed his phone and start looking thru it..right infront of him. He didn't seem concerned..so I wasn't expecting much. Then there's a message from a number, then was no name to the number. It wasn't saved in his phone. One message that stands out most is "thank you for you tender kisses and touch". Yeahh my husband lives in Japan. The bitch don't speak english and kept calling my husband "shen". His name is Sean. Hubby's phone number is written on the back of his phone. His excuse? He went to a bar and some girl got his number off his phone. I'm not fucking dumb. He will take it to the grave. He won't just admit it. He is here for 30 days. Then gone for 5 more months. This is just the icing on the cake for all the shit he has done to me. I can't even cry. I'm just disgusted. We had sex right before all this and it SUCKED. He came way too fucking fast and it wasn't spontaneous at fucking all. Thank GID for my rabbit vibrator. When he leaves..he will be getting divorce papers in the mail. I am going to be civil while he is here. My son doesn't need to see us yelling and fighting. Oh and my hudband flipped out on me once I really started to question him. I just wana throw up. I'm literally nauseas. UPDATE*** I went in his wallet and found "riki love and body" buisness card. Sounds like a place with happy fucking endings to me! Update #2 okay so the riki place is just a salon. So today I relized how hurt I am by all this. It finally hit me when I was driving home from the store. I walked in the door and jyst cried and begged for the truth. He says" he may have kissed her forehead." Okay..well who is she? He had no explanation for anything. I cried and he held me while he told me more lies, and I cried some more. He is a liar. I'm just broken beyond repair, especially because he won't come clean. I know I need to leave. I told him I was going to the clinic tommorow to get checked. He said "baby you don't need to do that." Ughh YES I really DO! I don't have any weird discharge or anything. My cervix is alittle sore but that's about it. He has only been home for a day so I am guessing nothing would show up yet. I just want it to be me and my son. I'm tired if being hurt. Not to mention he has called me "stupid" multiple times today for completey unecessary reasons. I haven't even eaten anything except toast today. I can't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiralyn
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Wow..I'm so sorry :(

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Aw man. I'm so sorry. I know there isn't much anyone can say to make you feel better.....but hugs to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Wow momma calm.down...... Those women over there are crazy.... Myex told me all kinds of stories about them...... Calm down an BS talk to him
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tattedladybug
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Sorry, i would give him a chance to explain and come clean and if not then i would tell him that if you do find out he cheated any other way you will go to his command about this.
heartnhidin
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Oh my. I am really sorry. What a douche bag. Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Yep, leave his ass. BTW I have used the 'they must have gotten my # from my phone' excuse. I was lying.

LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I'm so sorry, mama! :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Quoting tattedladybug:

Sorry, i would give him a chance to explain and come clean and if not then i would tell him that if you do find out he cheated any other way you will go to his command about this.

What the hell for?

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Crazy leave him. And tell him you know he's been wandering
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)