Bump for you!
1. I've known sense I had my two year old.
2. I don't have the kind that causes warts, but cervical cancer. Sorry. I'll give you a bump.
2. I have not got any.
3. see above
4. I don't know when I was exposed
1. I don't know. I developed a wart over three years ago. Genital warts = HPV, none of my doctor's have ever mentioned it until I asked about it. My pap smears are always 100% normal so they said it's not really a big deal when I asked about the wart. I have only had the one wart all this time which I will be asking to be removed after I have my last baby in February.
2. There are different strains of HPV so I don't think everyone gets a wart.
3. I don't know. I'm not even about to Google that lol.
4. I have no idea when I was exposed to it. I will say that it did not develop until my husband and I were together (and only sleeping with each other) for 4 years. I have no idea who had it and when. I would say that he is the more likely candidate, as he lost his virginity to some random woman in his apartment complex just to say he lost his virginity a couple months before we got together. I hadn't slept with anyone for about a year before I got together with him. Don't really know, don't really care.
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.