Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F*#& YOU UNSUPPORTIVE PEOPLE.

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 33 Replies

I'm so annoyed, I want to cry and I don't cry. I got all my paper work from University today to start my degree in Naturopathy and Herbal Medical something I am very interested in. I'm excited and happy and looking forward to it and what do I hear? First my sister - You will never use it or go through with it. Then My uncle - Laughs and say you a Natural Doctor?? haha yea right. Then my mothers friend - Why not do something useful? You wont do it anyways no point in trying you wont get a job. I tell YES I WILL and they tell me NO YOU WONT. I ended saying to them all get fucked - yes I swore my head off at them. I dont care, Im so angry here I am proud of myself and I get nothing but negitive comment and get put down.

FUCK YOU ALL seriously. Way to go and put my hard work down to nothing :(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I am Co-Sleeping, Co-Bathing, Pro-Choice, Non Circumcising, C-sectioned, Mix Feeding, Baby Wearing, Tattooed and Pierced AUSTRALIAN Mummy :)
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muzzyh
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:25 AM
That sucks! What a bunch of jerks! I hate that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM
: I
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM
:-( I know how it feels to be around unsupportive assholes. Congrats on getting started momma! And good luck! Hopefully you'll have your own business one day, and see who's laughing then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
surromama
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Fuck them! Good for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I'm not saying they're right, because people are starting to look towards more natural methods of health treatment, but it's not a very opportunistic field. If you're good at it, though, then you won't have any problem finding a job. 

Daya81
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:28 AM

prove them wrong. what a bunch of hags!

she_walk_softly
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Just do what you got to do.Support would be nice but its not for them anyway. Pft everyone is going natural now so good for you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM
:|
krunchykorn
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM

The thing is I DONT need to get a job we have a great income, I am doing this for myself not because I need a career or anything but because I LOVE natural medicine and such

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not saying they're right, because people are starting to look towards more natural methods of health treatment, but it's not a very opportunistic field. If you're good at it, though, then you won't have any problem finding a job. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I am Co-Sleeping, Co-Bathing, Pro-Choice, Non Circumcising, C-sectioned, Mix Feeding, Baby Wearing, Tattooed and Pierced AUSTRALIAN Mummy :)
margo2322
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)