Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need a spoiler for breaking dawn 2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

its driving me nuts. im checking out pictures but i cant find any of what i want to see. 

what does nessie look like as an infant? do they just skip that whole part in the movie? 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

damn sounds like they messed up big time with this movie.

one question though.

is it worth going to see? ive read all the books (long before the mvies) and i do enjoy the mvies, even when they cut stuff out or mess it up. 

is it worth it? 

I watched it online for free. I wish I would've watched it on the big screen.

tinarob
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Was that in the book? b/c that is way more interesting then the movie, I may actually read it from book 1. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok I will give you the spoilers. So, Edward and Bella get married, and Bella finds out she is pregnant, and they go back home and she almost dies, and the wolves get pissed as hell, and Renesmae (her name), is born and she starts growing way too fast, and she dies, and the vampires want her body and they all fight over it and she gets buried under a Christmas tree, and than Jacob accidentally chops the tree down, and Bella kills him.

Yeah nothing like the book.

melissam21
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM
The only thing I didnt like about it was how the baby looked and even that didnt bother me much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:05 AM

OK so its a tiny little thing. and stupid. 

but i notice her dress is blue?

i could have SWORN the dress that alice put her in was RED. but i could be wrong without looking in the book. 

Oceana09
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:05 AM

By the time Bella wakes up, she looks as though she could be a year old or at least close to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM
It was blue with strappy stiletto heels

Quoting Anonymous:

OK so its a tiny little thing. and stupid. 

but i notice her dress is blue?

i could have SWORN the dress that alice put her in was RED. but i could be wrong without looking in the book. 

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok I will give you the spoilers. So, Edward and Bella get married, and Bella finds out she is pregnant, and they go back home and she almost dies, and the wolves get pissed as hell, and Renesmae (her name), is born and she starts growing way too fast, and she dies, and the vampires want her body and they all fight over it and she gets buried under a Christmas tree, and than Jacob accidentally chops the tree down, and Bella kills him.

Yeah nothing like the book.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I thought they followed the book really well. The part that threw me off was the final confrontation with the Volturi. They threw stuff that actually was in the book in there, you just don't realize it's in the book (when you see it, you'll understand) and let me tell you, I was 36 weeks when I went and saw it. I about went into labor on that part and I about ripped my friends leg off "OMG! THAT WASN'T IN THE BOOK! WTF?! OMG!" and then once I realized what it was, I was ok but it was freaking intense. Honestly, I think it was the best out of all of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

damn sounds like they messed up big time with this movie.

one question though.

is it worth going to see? ive read all the books (long before the mvies) and i do enjoy the mvies, even when they cut stuff out or mess it up. 

is it worth it? 

I watched it online for free. I wish I would've watched it on the big screen.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Thank god!!!! All these posts and people saying how wonderful it was...and I'm sitting here going am I the only who saw the horrible fake baby?!?! I was so disappointed that they choose such a crappy way to do it.
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:11 AM
This movie is the best so far in my opinion! The baby was creepy and its the normal awkwardness that is Kristen Stewart but the actually kept closer to the book with this one than they did with the others
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)