Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need a spoiler for breaking dawn 2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

its driving me nuts. im checking out pictures but i cant find any of what i want to see. 

what does nessie look like as an infant? do they just skip that whole part in the movie? 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Quoting Oceana09:

I thought they followed the book really well. The part that threw me off was the final confrontation with the Volturi. They threw stuff that actually was in the book in there, you just don't realize it's in the book (when you see it, you'll understand) and let me tell you, I was 36 weeks when I went and saw it. I about went into labor on that part and I about ripped my friends leg off "OMG! THAT WASN'T IN THE BOOK! WTF?! OMG!" and then once I realized what it was, I was ok but it was freaking intense. Honestly, I think it was the best out of all of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

damn sounds like they messed up big time with this movie.

one question though.

is it worth going to see? ive read all the books (long before the mvies) and i do enjoy the mvies, even when they cut stuff out or mess it up. 

is it worth it? 

I watched it online for free. I wish I would've watched it on the big screen.

I thought it followed the book very well. I just didn't like the freakish baby. Lol

kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

they had a doll and digitized the girls face on it.

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM
I was ready to walk out on that part! I was so ticked that was how they were gonna play it! The entire theater erupted in laughter when we realized what was going on

Quoting Oceana09:

I thought they followed the book really well. The part that threw me off was the final confrontation with the Volturi. They threw stuff that actually was in the book in there, you just don't realize it's in the book (when you see it, you'll understand) and let me tell you, I was 36 weeks when I went and saw it. I about went into labor on that part and I about ripped my friends leg off "OMG! THAT WASN'T IN THE BOOK! WTF?! OMG!" and then once I realized what it was, I was ok but it was freaking intense. Honestly, I think it was the best out of all of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

one question though.

is it worth going to see? ive read all the books (long before the mvies) and i do enjoy the mvies, even when they cut stuff out or mess it up. 

is it worth it? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:14 AM

considering that i HATED the second half of that book, i thought they did well. i didnt hate the movie. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Oceana09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

one question though.

is it worth it? 

I thought it followed the book very well. I just didn't like the freakish baby. Lol

Oceana09
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:18 AM

My friend had seen it the night it premiered. I didn't go because I was so close to full term I didn't want to buy tickets in advance and not be able to use them. I couldn't figure out why she was laughing. I felt the color drain from my face at the start of the battle and I freaked. And then once I realized what was going on I felt like an idiot because I should have known. It just took me until the end of the whole scene to figure out that was what they had decided to do.

Quoting Cbreland07:

I was ready to walk out on that part! I was so ticked that was how they were gonna play it! The entire theater erupted in laughter when we realized what was going on

Quoting Oceana09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

one question though.

is it worth it? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:49 PM

K...I just finished watching it and I havent read any of the books.....soooo wtf are you talking about ??   LOL  In the book was the fight real?

Quoting Oceana09:

My friend had seen it the night it premiered. I didn't go because I was so close to full term I didn't want to buy tickets in advance and not be able to use them. I couldn't figure out why she was laughing. I felt the color drain from my face at the start of the battle and I freaked. And then once I realized what was going on I felt like an idiot because I should have known. It just took me until the end of the whole scene to figure out that was what they had decided to do.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Quoting Oceana09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

one question though.

is it worth it? 

heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Funny tidbit: My ODS looks IDENTICAL to the older (kid version) of Renesme! I went to go see Breaking Dawn part 2 with my MIL. She had already seen it before and she told me it bugged her throughout the whole movie, because she knew she recognized that kid from somewhere, but couldn't place it. When she saw it with me (while visiting us from out of state), it finally clicked. She recognized her because she looks like her *grandson* in a wig! LOL!

Oceana09
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I didn't really notice how freakish the baby looked. I've heard everyone say that, but I guess I just wasn't paying attention.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Oceana09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

one question though.

is it worth it? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN