Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Husband of mine (PIOG)

Posted by   + Show Post

The next time you attempt to wake me up at 5am.-ish in the morning, it better involve death of some kind... or else I WILL KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

Your-not-yet-caffeinated-wife.

WHo else here is just impossibly helpless and cranky without their morning coffee?

Insulin is not a cure, it's life support.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Replies (131-140):
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I'm used to getting up early but I always get a cup of joe at work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Ha! Lol

Quoting grace1973:

I fondly remember the days of the 5 am wake ups.  Now he's too old and tired to bother.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Oh I can't even make it to work without one cup, at least. Lol

Quoting lowencope:

I'm used to getting up early but I always get a cup of joe at work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I just told him, payback is a random early morning wake up. Lol

Quoting supermom.sv:

Tht would be me. My Dh wakes me up with Hot coffee Everyday. I can't wake up very early in the morning even with Coffee.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I dont care about the coffee but dont wake me up and ask me where the diapers are. He has been OUR son for 3 years now! You know full well where they are!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Rotfl!

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont care about the coffee but dont wake me up and ask me where the diapers are. He has been OUR son for 3 years now! You know full well where they are!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM

yup, that's me in the morning. My boss made the mistake of asking me a question this morning before 8am and before my coffee. My mind just wasn't there yet and I just stood there staring at her with a blank face trying to comprehend what she just said.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Lol. I do that. Then I have to remind them that the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Lol

Quoting peachesforme:

yup, that's me in the morning. My boss made the mistake of asking me a question this morning before 8am and before my coffee. My mind just wasn't there yet and I just stood there staring at her with a blank face trying to comprehend what she just said.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LyTe684:

Lol. I do that. Then I have to remind them that the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Lol

Quoting peachesforme:

they know I have three kids and work full time. usually they remember and leave me alone till after 8:30ish. Heck, I'm a prek teacher and I'll be starting circle time and I'll say "Oh, hold on! hold on!  Coffee break!!" and after I drink it my eyes will pop open and I'll say "Ok! I'm awake now!"  and the kids will just laugh at me. lol!

Elayna90
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Caffeine or no, I am not a morning person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN