Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Husband of mine (PIOG)

Posted by   + Show Post

The next time you attempt to wake me up at 5am.-ish in the morning, it better involve death of some kind... or else I WILL KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

Your-not-yet-caffeinated-wife.

WHo else here is just impossibly helpless and cranky without their morning coffee?

Insulin is not a cure, it's life support.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
MooreBoysMama
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM
As soon as I get in the kitchen I open a can of Diet Coke to drink, then I start the coffee maker.

DH is always like nice.....smh.....

Whatever :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

lol Men... tsk tsk

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

As soon as I get in the kitchen I open a can of Diet Coke to drink, then I start the coffee maker.

MooreBoysMama
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM
And this is man that drinks 12 cups of coffee 4-5 days a week!!

Quoting LyTe684:

lol Men... tsk tsk

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL. Funny thing is.. he came home cranky on Monday because his job ran out of coffee.. so he was cranky about it.. lol Ohhh the irony.. Ha!

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

And this is man that drinks 12 cups of coffee 4-5 days a week!!

Quoting LyTe684:

lol Men... tsk tsk

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
My mom use to do that to us kids every morning and i vowed i wouldnt do it to mine when that time came
So irritating

I dont do that to my kids
I huddle over them and lightly say time to get up and seal it with a kiss on the forehead or cheek.
They are in middle school and I have not had 1 morning where they have given me a hard time. They wake up just as i move away from the bed.
So far so good and no crankiness with them.
Hoping it continues.

But I have tried that shaking thing wih my kids and they do wake up cranky. They told me ughhhhah cant you just give me a hug? The other said moooomah thats soooo annoyingah! Ughhhah

Lol

Quoting LyTe684:

LOL! Exactly. Turning on the light and going 'are you up now? Are you awake now?!' Is NOT the way to start my day. lol

Quoting SnapIt:

Love my sleep but have to get up
I dont mind being woken up by a warm body kissing me
Lol
But dont freakin shake me in a hurry!
Get up
Get up
Are you up?

Hate that

Coffee for the smell of it, is a must in the morning once the kids are out and no one around and its nice and quiet

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Man...you ladies crack me up. Try having a real job where you have to use an alarm clock to get up and be accountable to someone other than yourself! Can't believe you make hubby wake you up like one of his kids.

Quoting SnapIt:

Lol
Get up
Get up
Are you up?

Hate that

Coffee for the smell of it, is a must in the morning once the kids are out and no one around and its nice and quiet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahahha a kiss and hug wouldn't work for my kids (2.5 and 5). I can either do it the harsh way (rub rub wiggle wiggle shake shake "ok i will leave you here but the monsters are coming") which results in mega whining and crabbiness......

Or I can flip on Disney Junior as soon as I get out of the shower and give then 10 minutes to wake up to that on their own terms. Works beautifully :)

Quoting SnapIt:

My mom use to do that to us kids every morning and i vowed i wouldnt do it to mine when that time came

So irritating

I dont do that to my kids

I huddle over them and lightly say time to get up and seal it with a kiss on the forehead or cheek.

They are in middle school and I have not had 1 morning where they have given me a hard time. They wake up just as i move away from the bed.

So far so good and no crankiness with them.

Hoping it continues.

But I have tried that shaking thing wih my kids and they do wake up cranky. They told me ughhhhah cant you just give me a hug? The other said moooomah thats soooo annoyingah! Ughhhah

Lol

Quoting LyTe684:

LOL! Exactly. Turning on the light and going 'are you up now? Are you awake now?!' Is NOT the way to start my day. lol

Quoting SnapIt:

Lol
Get up
Get up
Are you up?

Hate that

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM

LOL You assume we don't. I get up just fine and get my kids dropped off and get to work on time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Man...you ladies crack me up. Try having a real job where you have to use an alarm clock to get up and be accountable to someone other than yourself! Can't believe you make hubby wake you up like one of his kids.

Quoting SnapIt:

Lol
Get up
Get up
Are you up?

Hate that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Try 4:30!!!
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:21 AM

lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Try 4:30!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN