Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Husband of mine (PIOG)

Posted by   + Show Post

The next time you attempt to wake me up at 5am.-ish in the morning, it better involve death of some kind... or else I WILL KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

Your-not-yet-caffeinated-wife.

WHo else here is just impossibly helpless and cranky without their morning coffee?

Insulin is not a cure, it's life support.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Replies (51-60):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KylesMonkey:

I don't know how cranky I am... but motivation is difficult.  I just HATE walking downstairs to the kitchen to make it.  I tried explaining to my husband, darling that he is, that it's God's command for the husband to make the coffee.  There was a whole book in the Bible (New Testament) that is dedicated to it.  He-Brews!  LOL  That' didn't work so well...   :/  lolz

lol. I hate making coffee in the morning too. I have no idea why, it isn't hard but I just don't like to

2.b.con.10.Ud
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Not me, but my dh is that way. I don't like it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
savannahmom2011
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM

my hubs does that so he can have sex at freaking 5am

rawrmommysaurus
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I am.  I hate when I get woken up, before its light out.

ruhappytoseeme
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

me! I hate mornings, Im a night owl, takes me 2 hours just to wake up in the morning and I hate talking to people till Im fully awake lol

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Mine hardly ever gets up before me. He works 3:30-midnight so doesnt get home till 1am-ish. So he sleeps later.

The only time he gets up before me is on a weekend, sometimes he will get up and make breakfast....that heavenly smells wakes me up but it's a GOOD thing!

But yeah..I need my coffee 1st thing in the morning!

mamalusbear
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm definitely with you...DS and hubby wake up at 5:30 every morning; I guess I'm just not there yet.

helema24
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

lol yuh i have to get up at 6 am to get th eboys ready....my husband stays in bed but i make him cuddle the baby (shes 6 months and needs to be cuddled after eating so she doesnt spit up) until i come back to bed AFTER tossing thme on the van and fixing my eldest daughters hair!! lets just say all he has to do is get up at 730 and then shuttle her off to school....and my coffee pot is broken and you cant really get tea when your camel pot takes forever to heat on th estove.....

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

meagn3388
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

My day isn't going anywhere unless I have coffee.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Hell my kid won't wake me up in the morning on the weekends without a cup of coffee in her hands.  Thank god for Keurigs, even a kid can operate those things.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)