Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH never wants sex any more and it is really getting to me :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

To start off with I know he is not cheating...He goes to work and comes home...we have access to each others emails, passwords, cellphones ect..

DH would rather sit on the couch and stare at the damn TV then to be intimate with me :( I have tried to speak with him, I have tried to ask him for sex, I have tried to come on to him, I have bought lingerie and still he just doesn't seem interested..

It makes me feel undesired..I spend alot of nights on the couch crying because it just makes me feel like he is no longer interested in me...I have now gave up asking or trying to get him in the mood do to fear of rejection..I just no longer know what to do

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Will he talk about it?

Maybe write him a letter? You can get your feelings out and it's not an emotional mess.

Remember to use "when you ______ it makes me feel _____" not things like "you don't love me " or you think I'm ugly". Those make people defensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
invest in a rabbit, then kick your husband to the curb since you have something else to satisfy your needs.
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM

My fiance gets like that sometimes too. Typically..like lately..he is after me all the damn time...but there have been a few months or so when he acted like that too. It sucked and made me feel like he didn't think I was sexy anymore...eventually he gets over it, but it does take some time. Stop trying so hard though, all it's going to do is upset you more. I'm sorry you're going through this mama, I hope things get better soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Intermit? LOL. It's Intimate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I have tried talking to him about it many times and he really doesn't have alot to say except he does want me, he does desire me he does want sex with ect ect...He is all talk and no action and you know how that is action speaks louder then words...I think I will try writing a letter today and giving it to him..because this is really taking a toll on me emotionally

Quoting MountieMama:

Will he talk about it?

Maybe write him a letter? You can get your feelings out and it's not an emotional mess.

Remember to use "when you ______ it makes me feel _____" not things like "you don't love me " or you think I'm ugly". Those make people defensive.

krissy920
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM

when i went through the phase with my husband it was me who didnt want sex. I found that losing 40+ pounds helped me gain my sex drive back. Before i got it back my husband hinting about sex made me want it even less made it out to be a chore so  it wasnt fun. I would maybe consider  changing his diet, a clean and healthy style diet can change libido for the better.

dirby1988
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
We are the opposite. He wants it all the time n i dont
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him to get his act together and go to the Doctor and get his testosterone checked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
You would be surprised on how men find the time to cheat dear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

and how the hell would that fix anything? I love him and want to be with him

Quoting ff-princess:

invest in a rabbit, then kick your husband to the curb since you have something else to satisfy your needs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN