Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ladies, you definitely need to read this!!!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

So my husband is at work and we're chatting on Facebook and this is how part of our conversation goes...

Me: I was so frustrated yesterday because the kitchen and dining room looked like I never touched them. I hate how quick everything gets messy.

DH: I'm sorry, Baby. I should have picked it back up (Note: He didn't make it messy, the kids did over the course of the day.)

Me: No, you shouldn't. It's not your job. I don't expect you to do anything but relax when you're home. I love you so much!!

DH: I know but I love you so I help out. We are a team, remember?

Me: Yeah, we're a team. But that doesn't mean you do my work and your work too. But I'm so thankful that you help me. You don't know how much I appreciate it. Because you could just as easily not care and leave it all to me.

DH: But I wouldn't be a man if I wasn't compassionate enough to help you, Baby.

This made my day. I am so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful caring husband. I see to many posts with one or both of the people being so selfish. I guess there's not really a point to this post. I just wanted to share some words of wisdom from my husband and show that there are still great husbands out there. =)

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daiseymae2
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this

He sounds a lot like my DH. 

Lydlou02
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM
That was so sickeningly sweet. On both parts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Gag....get a room already! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM

My fiance is the same way. In fact, I came home from my second job last night to a sparkling clean home, and a happily sleeping baby who was cuddling with his daddy.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Mine has the same attitude about me, the house, the kids etc etc  :)  I'm very lucky <3

HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Samantha_1629
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I love knowing that I'm not the only one with an awesome husband. And it's nice to see positive posts about them. =)

babyblue415
by champagne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

yup. same here

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM
And why exactally do we need to read this? Good for you, you are both oh so perfect and we are all super jealous. Is that what you wanted to hear?
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Mine is the same. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)