Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She cheated the ENTIRE exam!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies

I am in the RN program doing the pre-req courses. This semester is Anatomy and Physiology, how the body works all the different parts (bones, nerves, parts of the eye you get the idea) There are 3 exams, this woman cheated on the first, the second I took with another class, and today she cheated again. Not a quick glance from a cheat sheet but under the table at every single station took out her cell phone and then looked at the powerpoint presentations to get the answers. She also was trying to look at my paper to see what I had written. Why does it matter because 1. she was cheating off of me 2. by cheating and getting away with it she could be taking a place in the clinicals this fall from someone who really worked hard and deserved it not someone who cheated to get there. and 3. Do you REALLY want an RN who cheated through school who doesn't really know the most basic fundemental part of nursing trying to save your life or your loved ones life? Call me a nosy bitch, but I told the professor when I handed in my paper.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm glad you spoke up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Good. She could end up killing somebody someday by cheating her way thru school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Good for you, I wouldn't want her being my nurse if she didn't know what she was doing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Mind your own BI!!!!!
robsgurl_23
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM

it is good you spoke up. My husband took the bat exam and he was talking to people at the place where the test was done and he was told that every year when the bar exam is done they find books in the bathrooms where will say they need to use the bathroom and go and look up the info and cheat on that test. If they are caught they fail the test and have to retake it at another time. I dont understand why people feel the need to cheat on a test especially a big test..if they cant pass the test the right way why even bother taking the test..go back and study for the test the right way and then retake it. 

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I wonder the professors response??

Megshere
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Good for you! I would have called that bitch out. thats ridiculous

Photobucket

LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Good! Shes stupid. And one day she will fuck up and kill someone and her career will be over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizardannie1966
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM

You did the right thing though this other woman may have already covered her tracks.

luvmymunchkins3
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM
would you want her as your nurse or your kids when she couldnt even pass the class without cheating?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mind your own BI!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)