Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a tramp stamp? Or a boob tattoo?

Or any other tattoos?

Of what?

If you have pictures of your tats, by all means POST them!
:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Replies (41-50):
lovelyladybump
by Tasha on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) if it helps with your decision, I'd do it again. Actually when I have another baby, their name will go on the other foot. I wouldn't go any bigger then that though. It took 45 minutes and it felt like forever lol :P

Quoting CutieCrab:

Okay ... Maybe I wont get one there! LOL! But I really do like yours! I love the pink/purple around it. Pretty :-)

Quoting lovelyladybump:

It hurt like a b*tch. Lol

Quoting CutieCrab:

How much did this hurt?? I wanna foot tattoo, but im scared. Lol

Quoting lovelyladybump:

Tattoo #2 (foot)
BoggiezMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I have way too many to take a picture of and post each one. I had to use a 2nd page to describe them on my CCL permit application. If you count sessions I have about 13, but theres a lot more pictures than that.

ldylancer03
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 3. A small star that was my first on my left shoulder. Flip flops on my right shoulder and my newest one (just the other day) of my sons name in the shape of a heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BoggiezMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-ZombieGirl-
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

My tatts are on my left wrist

behind my left ear

on the back on my neck

on my right shoulder blade

and on the right side of my rib cage.

AleaKat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Me on left. It's my only one .... So far.
Hubby has 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2under5.mom
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 7! I dont have photos but ill tell you what they are.

1. My Daughters name on the under side of my wrist. 2. My sons on the other wrist. 3.My name on my arm (the one i regret the most) 4.My SOs name on my ankle. 5. An aries symbol on my Right foot. 6. Perfectly imperfect on the back of my neck. 7. is a R.I.P tattoo for my friend who killed himself in 2008. Its a cross with a banner and his name inside and under it says NO SORROW LIKE THE LOSS OF FRIENDS and its on my left shoulder blade

I want more but there a little expensive so there going to have to wait til i have the extra money!

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

My first tat that i know regret. Going to get it covered up but dont know with what yet.

My upper back tat that I'm going to add my sons zodiac sign to once I deliver him just have to figure out how to balance that. I'm also going to add my brothers itials too since my son and brother will have the same zodiac.

I also have the japense symbol for love on my ankle and a lower back tat with the same tribal as my upper back and a butterfly. I am going to get at least one more piece to symbloize my friendship with my best friend we've been friends for ten years

SavdNSanctified
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a full sleeve on my right arm. It's all flowers, stars, and butterflies. No pics.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured