Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin-off. Men leaving families. It will never happen to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 111 Replies
2 moms liked this

They always want you to stay home, till they get a whiff of a willing piece of tail. Next thing you know they are trying to leave you broke with 4 kids. While they run off and act like teenagers again.  Oh yeah "This will never happen to me" lol! I thought the same thing.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafer
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM
22 moms liked this
I doubt it will happen to me. If it does, it isn't the end of the world because I'm awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinglife0682
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM
5 moms liked this
I am not going to live in the what ifs. I have a great husband wo loves his kids. That is all that matters.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM
This. I married a wonderful man... if the unthinkable did happen I would be devastated but I would recover. But I won't dwell on that... we're happy.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

I am not going to live in the what ifs. I have a great husband wo loves his kids. That is all that matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm... My DH nevr goes anywhere, works with 5 men and a pregnant married girl we are related to. AND for him, it just isn't logical, but if it makes you feel better, OKAY

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM
4 moms liked this

This will never happen to me. I married a woman.

Simple-Beauty
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm completely confident in my marriage, I know that my husband would never disrespect our vows or our children, by being unfaithful.

That man has more integrity in his pinky finger, than most men have in their entire ancestry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

There are ways to reduce the odds in the selection process up front.  Whatever he has done before, he will do again.  If he is dishonest in the smallest ways, he will be dishonest with you.  There is always evidence, if you know what to look for (and often, when you are young, you don't) and if you pay attention.

Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to you.  And remember, "your deeds will return on your own head".  He won't get away with it unscathed. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM
He sent me and our two kids packing bc he needed a break from the marriage, boys were only 2 months old...
happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm extremely sorry that this happens to anyone-for any reason-but especially for the children involved. Divorce is so hard on kids. I wish people would get a serious attack of INTEGRITY before they break up their families.

VannaMae307
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Well I don't have 4 kids. I have 1.

I got my degree before I got pregnant. I could get a job if I wanted to, right now I am just a volunteer because I don't feel like working for just anyone. So I have, hopefully, a good reference to look forward to while I keep busy.

I have a savings account, he knows about it but has no access to it. That is a mutual agreement....simply because he sucks with money and has no lack of impulse when it comes to spending. So it is in my name.

The Army would make him pay me, regardless. So that's always there.

I didn't plan for him leaving me, but I do have the resources for if he does. The only thing I'd be screwed on is the things like medical and dental insurance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)