Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin-off. Men leaving families. It will never happen to you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They always want you to stay home, till they get a whiff of a willing piece of tail. Next thing you know they are trying to leave you broke with 4 kids. While they run off and act like teenagers again.  Oh yeah "This will never happen to me" lol! I thought the same thing.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I'm sorry this happened to you. Your DH wasn't a man, but a dick. That being said, not all men are like this. So, please don't box them all together. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
A " man" does not leave his family. Period.
M.I.A...P.O.W
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I left my ex. But the guy I am with now would not leave me like that. Yes this is something I know without a doubt in my mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Your life is not mine, so...
VannaMae307
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel like that cat today. That is actually my exact face right now.

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

Ummm... My DH nevr goes anywhere, works with 5 men and a pregnant married girl we are related to. AND for him, it just isn't logical, but if it makes you feel better, OKAY

Beautiful31mom
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I'm completely confident in my marriage, I know that my husband would never disrespect our vows or our children, by being unfaithful.

Daisypath Christmas tickers

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah the Lord.This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”Luke 2:10-12

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I never say never.

I sure hope that wouldn't happen to us, but who knows. People change... this is EXACTLY why I refuse to marry someone thinking that forever is guaranteed.

rockin2_manyMOM
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I can be about 95% sure that it will never happen to me. My husband has some major scial anxiety issues. We have a friend...female...she is very outgoing and "flirts" with everone. From me to her mother. She is a hugger and a toucher....we have known her for years. And she is pretty. My husband will twitch for hours after a 3 minute conversation with her lol So I say...good luck to him if he wants to leave me for some hot young thing lol
smushy79
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Im not too worried about it. If he did, I have a good job and am financially independant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Sad! Everyone in your life could potentially screw you over. Im sorry that happened! Hopefully it hurts him when he has to pay for his kids!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN