Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin-off. Men leaving families. It will never happen to you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They always want you to stay home, till they get a whiff of a willing piece of tail. Next thing you know they are trying to leave you broke with 4 kids. While they run off and act like teenagers again.  Oh yeah "This will never happen to me" lol! I thought the same thing.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (41-50):
Fallaya
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Never say "never" as the saying goes...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM
This exactly.

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

I'm completely confident in my marriage, I know that my husband would never disrespect our vows or our children, by being unfaithful.

That man has more integrity in his pinky finger, than most men have in their entire ancestry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Yeah thought that to, and it happened!

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I'm the primary bread winner of the house and handle the bill paying and taking care of business. My husband would be an absolute idiot to do that to me. I would take him to the cleaners in a divorce. Tr la- la. Plus I'm a willing piece of ass that he has trouble keeping up with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Sorry but I know it won't happen to me.

My ex is a pos, learned my lesson but guess what I'm a strong woman & support myself & my child just fine thanks:)

My husband of 9yrs I know will never leave me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Never:)

Quoting Fallaya:

Never say "never" as the saying goes...

kidlover2
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM
This. I made a much better selection the second time around. He's a keeper. :)

Quoting TranquilMind:

There are ways to reduce the odds in the selection process up front.  Whatever he has done before, he will do again.  If he is dishonest in the smallest ways, he will be dishonest with you.  There is always evidence, if you know what to look for (and often, when you are young, you don't) and if you pay attention.

Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to you.  And remember, "your deeds will return on your own head".  He won't get away with it unscathed. 

Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM
This.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

I am not going to live in the what ifs. I have a great husband wo loves his kids. That is all that matters.
mariesmama
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

but it wont ive been with my guy 15 if he was gonna leave he would have

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Someday, probably within the next twenty years, my husband will leave us. But it will not be his choice. As depressing as it is for me to think about it, I feel lucky to know that this will happen, so he and I can prepare for it.

\Not every spouse leaves because of cheating. I believe in being prepared for everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)