Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Too sad to be around

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
If someone told you after a miscarriage that you were just too sad to be around and that they just couldn't handle it any more which is why they hadn't talked to you in a month and a half, would you consider that your friendship is kinda over as far as they are concerned?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
atyou
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:04 PM
No.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Is it true???

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM
The first month I pretty much stayed away from ppl to avoid them having to see me be emotional, after that I was out and about going and doing, maybe not with my usual peppiness but I wasn't just bursting into tears at the drop of a hat either

Quoting Sassy762:

Is it true???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:08 PM

No, but I would be wondering if she was a real friend to start with

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:11 PM
See I tried to remain friends since she doesn't even have kids so I can understand how she doesn't get the impact it can have on someone but she just basically ignored me and wouldn't talk to me for months. Then asked me to be in her wedding and got mad when I said I couldnt afford it, I was told I should be a better friend in fact

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Yea...sorry you had to go through all of that. If I were you I wouldnt worry about her. The point of a friend is to have someone to be there for you when you need them most. Someone you can count on. If you had a real friend and they didnt understand exactly what you were going through, the ywould try. Also if a real friend were having a wedding and the other couldnt afford to come or be in it, they would get them there. You need to find a new friend. A real one

Quoting Cbreland07:

See I tried to remain friends since she doesn't even have kids so I can understand how she doesn't get the impact it can have on someone but she just basically ignored me and wouldn't talk to me for months. Then asked me to be in her wedding and got mad when I said I couldnt afford it, I was told I should be a better friend in fact

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN