Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession of the day...bash away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

I secretly watch my dh's work email all day. He has to be able to access work stuff at anytime so I can access his work email from our home computer. He has 6 women that answer to him. I'm usually not the type to snoop and we have had no problems with cheating in the past but for some reason this makes me worry and super insecure. I blame it on lifetime and all their boss fucking the secretary movies.

So yea, there is it. I don't trust these women in his office so I monitor his email all day, every day.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
she_walk_softly
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM
What a way to spend your days :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I know. I mean don't get me wrong, I do other stuff, I have to being a mom! but it's become this obsession..I have to check it often. I don't know what is happening to me...

Quoting she_walk_softly:

What a way to spend your days :(

atyou
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM
That sounds like tons of fun.

Tons.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM

It sounds like you have major trust issues with him and you guys both need some kind of therapy to talk things out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM

He would be heartbroken if he knew I did this. To think that I don't trust him would hurt him so bad. I really have no reason not to trust him, I guess knowing that he is surrounded by women all day every day is bringing out insecurities I wasn't aware of :(

Quoting samanthastaatss:

It sounds like you have major trust issues with him and you guys both need some kind of therapy to talk things out.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Doesn't being a slave to email get old?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM

obviously. i can't help myself. If I go more than a few hours with out checking I get really anxious. :(

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM

:(

Quoting atyou:

That sounds like tons of fun.

Tons.

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Don't tell him that you are watching his emails then. Are you afraid that he will find someone else and leave you?

Quoting Anonymous:

He would be heartbroken if he knew I did this. To think that I don't trust him would hurt him so bad. I really have no reason not to trust him, I guess knowing that he is surrounded by women all day every day is bringing out insecurities I wasn't aware of :(

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Even though you've never been given a reason to not trust him? Are these women prettier than you or something? I'm just trying to understand where this is coming from.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously. i can't help myself. If I go more than a few hours with out checking I get really anxious. :(

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN