Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The above photo is me in August with a ring sling that I made for my DD. I am a size 12.

And this is us at the Big E this summer. I weigh LESS now than I do in this photo.

I know for a fact that sizes don't mean S**T. I'm pretty tall, so I know that factors in. Also, body type has a lot to do with it, too. I just hate when people make blanket statements about this sort of thing - One size does not fit all! :-)

ETA: I am 5'9''

I just wanted to add that I am not fishing for compliments - I'm just trying to make a point that just because you are a certain size, be it small OR big, it (by itself) doesn't necessarily mean that you are thin or fat

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (201-202):
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Yeah I'm 4'11 at a size 7 and that's bad enough for me! Lol I miss my 3's, that's what I should be. If I was much taller, like OP's height, a 12 would be fine for me I'm sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

to me it is. I'm a 3. You're tall though so you get a pass, but if you were 5'2 and a size 12, that's overweight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM
I could just puke at these women saying they're fat in SIZE FOUR! Gag me please...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured