Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry but I will NOT learn or speak or try to understand Spanish

Posted by   + Show Post

I learn, speak, and only attempt to understand those that speak English.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (711-720):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM

that is the MAJORITY so good enough

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

And? that's not everyone! that's my point!

Quoting thetrollcat:

80% CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY STAY ILLEGALLY only 20% come here legally then live here illegally

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Not all illegal immigrants come from Mexico, ignorant. People get in planes, tourists with a visa and decide to stay in the US. Do you really they all "cross the border"? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, holy shit! Lets start shooting their asses when they start crossing the border so our country doesn't turn into a shit hole like Mexico.

Quoting Ashleeduhh:

By 2050, the Hispanics will be the majority...just sayin. It'll be even more important to know then. I'm not fluent but I could probably get by if I needed to.

I live in Mexico. It's hardly a "shit hole". What an ethnocentrist, egotstical comment.

Good luck with the cartels overwhelming your country.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

mommyoftwo103
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I was just trying to make a point. SO it's good enough for me too. Porque no les vas a dar de comer a tus gatos?

Quoting thetrollcat:

that is the MAJORITY so good enough

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

And? that's not everyone! that's my point!

Quoting thetrollcat:

80% CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY STAY ILLEGALLY only 20% come here legally then live here illegally

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Not all illegal immigrants come from Mexico, ignorant. People get in planes, tourists with a visa and decide to stay in the US. Do you really they all "cross the border"? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, holy shit! Lets start shooting their asses when they start crossing the border so our country doesn't turn into a shit hole like Mexico.

Quoting Ashleeduhh:

By 2050, the Hispanics will be the majority...just sayin. It'll be even more important to know then. I'm not fluent but I could probably get by if I needed to.

I live in Mexico. It's hardly a "shit hole". What an ethnocentrist, egotstical comment.

Good luck with the cartels overwhelming your country.

Adored45
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Tu no eres muy hamable...y no trabajo para ti...ya me voy ahorita...oh and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Apparently your lack of english language has conflicted with the ability to understand written statements in this forum. The girl never said, ALL (never used the word ALL)

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I was just trying to make a point. SO it's good enough for me too. Porque no les vas a dar de comer a tus gatos?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You must be super charming and sweet to hang out with

*Snorts*

Quoting Adored45:

Tu no eres muy hamable...y no trabajo para ti...ya me voy ahorita...oh and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

mommyoftwo103
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I speak 3 languages honey. How many do you speak?? ;) 

Quoting thetrollcat:

Apparently your lack of english language has conflicted with the ability to understand written statements in this forum. The girl never said, ALL (never used the word ALL)

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I speak one, I sign the other

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I speak 3 languages honey. How many do you speak?? ;) 

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

sthflachk
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Yaaay

Quoting white_wolf454:

thats what i am doing

Quoting sthflachk:

Soooo....teach him then. Your ex can't exactly stop you.

Quoting white_wolf454:

i agree with you about that  , i dont mind him learning german but i want him to learn about all cultures , I think it would help him to understand that there are many kinds of people and all should be respected

Quoting sthflachk:

Dumb. He is your ex though. My ex have an understanding. If one of us wants our dd to do something and the other disagrees because of whatever reason they have then we still can have our dd do it. I do not want my dd to believe in Santa AT ALL but my ex does. So, I let her, because he wishes it. He does the same to me.

My point...if its not detrimental to their health the other parent should let it happen.

Quoting white_wolf454:

that is true but his father hates that i take our son to culture fairs he thinks  , if not German then there is no point to learn about it 

Quoting sthflachk:

German will make it easier for him to learn any third language you will want him to. Think of it that way.

Quoting white_wolf454:

my ex wont let me teach my son spanish even tho we live in an area the 95% spanish speaking its over all better for jobs . but noo he wants him to learn german cause its his blood lanuage...*rolls eyes *

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GotSomeKids
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM
[quote name="thetrollcat" id="0"][/quote

Where are your stats to support that? Btw, illegal crossings have dropped by 44% in 2011.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Oh because of Arizona? It wont last that long they will start coming over again once they realize the other states are still wanting them in their states./

Quoting GotSomeKids:

[quote name="thetrollcat" id="0"][/quote

Where are your stats to support that? Btw, illegal crossings have dropped by 44% in 2011.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)