Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry but I will NOT learn or speak or try to understand Spanish

Posted by   + Show Post

I learn, speak, and only attempt to understand those that speak English.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (721-730):
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Actually, it started trending that way long before the Arizona laws. I doubt it will trend upward anytime soon.  They (legal and illegal Hispanics) are already spread all over the US.  So, they already know. 

You didn't answer my question.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh because of Arizona? It wont last that long they will start coming over again once they realize the other states are still wanting them in their states./

Quoting GotSomeKids:

[quote name="thetrollcat" id="0"][/quote

Where are your stats to support that? Btw, illegal crossings have dropped by 44% in 2011.

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Good luck when those that speak Spanish outnumber those who speak English!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM

This coming from the person who has misquoted me on more than one occasion.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Apparently your lack of english language has conflicted with the ability to understand written statements in this forum. The girl never said, ALL (never used the word ALL)

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I was just trying to make a point. SO it's good enough for me too. Porque no les vas a dar de comer a tus gatos?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM

thats because you are talking on level two which had nothing to do with our discussion in the first place.

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Apparently your lack of english language has conflicted with the ability to understand written statements in this forum. The girl never said, ALL (never used the word ALL)

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I was just trying to make a point. SO it's good enough for me too. Porque no les vas a dar de comer a tus gatos?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM

From what I've read, Asians topped Hispanic immigration last year.

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

And? that's not everyone! that's my point!

Quoting thetrollcat:

80% CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY STAY ILLEGALLY only 20% come here legally then live here illegally

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Not all illegal immigrants come from Mexico, ignorant. People get in planes, tourists with a visa and decide to stay in the US. Do you really they all "cross the border"? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, holy shit! Lets start shooting their asses when they start crossing the border so our country doesn't turn into a shit hole like Mexico.

Quoting Ashleeduhh:

By 2050, the Hispanics will be the majority...just sayin. It'll be even more important to know then. I'm not fluent but I could probably get by if I needed to.

I live in Mexico. It's hardly a "shit hole". What an ethnocentrist, egotstical comment.

Good luck with the cartels overwhelming your country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Then don't! Simple as that!  Noone cares if you do or you don't, geez!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

and where did you fetch this fact????

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Quoting thetrollcat:

80% CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY STAY ILLEGALLY only 20% come here legally then live here illegally

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Not all illegal immigrants come from Mexico, ignorant. People get in planes, tourists with a visa and decide to stay in the US. Do you really they all "cross the border"? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, holy shit! Lets start shooting their asses when they start crossing the border so our country doesn't turn into a shit hole like Mexico.

Quoting Ashleeduhh:

By 2050, the Hispanics will be the majority...just sayin. It'll be even more important to know then. I'm not fluent but I could probably get by if I needed to.

I live in Mexico. It's hardly a "shit hole". What an ethnocentrist, egotstical comment.

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quite the contrary.  You misquoted something directly related to you not wanting to speak/learn Spanish.

:)

Quoting thetrollcat:

thats because you are talking on level two which had nothing to do with our discussion in the first place.

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Associated Press--Article Dated Dec 6, 2012  Illegal Immigration Drops (second paragraph)

Edit:  That would be the Chicago Sun-Times

BTW, that same article says illegal immigration is at 28%, not 80%.  This is for all immigrants.  But, even if you talk just Mexican/Hispanics, that statistic is only 55%.  Still not the 80% you quoted.

Quoting thetrollcat:

and where did you fetch this fact????

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashleeduhh:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

LOL a certain location doesnt fit the full numbers of the whole country. Try visiting the stats on the Government Immigration instead to get the correct numbers.

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Associated Press--Article Dated Dec 6, 2012  Illegal Immigration Drops (second paragraph)

Edit:  That would be the Chicago Sun-Times

BTW, that same article says illegal immigration is at 28%, not 80%.  This is for all immigrants.  But, even if you talk just Mexican/Hispanics, that statistic is only 55%.  Still not the 80% you quoted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN