Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg what kind of guy does that?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 272 Replies

my friend was freaking out 2 weeks ago, she has mirena and missed her period but her body felt "different" so she took 6 pregnancy tests to be sure, all were positive. so she calls her df at work and tells him, he gets home as fast as he could, she shows him all the tests and he asks me to leave so they could talk so i leave. i get a call a little later saying they are going to the urgent care to get her mirena removed, i sit worried for a little while and get a call back and say shes 6 weeks pregnant and they removed the mirena....then i asked the question that had to be asked, what are they going to do keep it, adopt it out,or you know.....she said they didnt know yet and theyd call me back about it later.

i get on facebook to see if they have updated anything and all i see is "i know what i have to do :'(" i get a call a few minutes after i see the status saying shes going to abort....in her situation i understand, they just moved out her df has a job at bevmo and shes looking for one and can barely afford their one baby as it is. so skip to last wednesday she goes through with it and then all of a sudden her facebook blew up with things like "baby killer" "murderer" ect. all of these people were her df's friends, and then she looks at her df's facebook and his status from the day she aborted was "she just killed my kid because we couldnt afford it, we cant afford our first one is she going to kill that one to?"

then over this past weekend they  all went to his parents house and his mom kicked her out and told her never to come back, she tried to get her df to go home with her and he refused he said "if i wanted a girl that would kill my children i would have stayed with my ex, get the fuck out of my moms house" so she left and came here with all of her things and all of her ds's things. she broke down the only reason she'd get out of bed is to feed her ds 

what kind of guy does that? seriously she had one of his kids and thinking of the situation she aborted this one to keep them off of welfare and keep them from being homeless....shes not broken about the abortion,shes broken about the way her df (who agreed it was best) is treating her

is there anything i could say to her to make her feel better or just let her cope with it and help her with her ds until shes better?

before everyone says the exact same thing i was there when he agreed it would be best for her to abort so yes he agreed to it and had no objections

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

A really, really shitty guy. That's what kind of guy would do that.

3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow what a ass hole I hopes she is done with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

That's fucking awful.

IWantOneMorePlz
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM

wow-what an ass!

achapman
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM
3 moms liked this

sorry i don't believe in abortion if she couldn't afford the kid she should of given it up for adoption. Also it sounds kinnda fishy did the father not agree to the abortion??? It sounds like he didn't and she just went out and got one I'm not saying what he did was ok.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Quoting VannaMae307:

A really, really shitty guy. That's what kind of guy would do that.

it sucks he ate up 5 years of her life, if he was going to only stick around for the good stuff he should have bought a doll....at her worst moment he treats her like dirt....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Did he tell her he didn't want an abortion before she went through with it?
he should not have been that cruel, but I'm sure he was upset if it wasn't what he wanted.
I'm just saying, my dh would be very hurt and angry if I had an abortion when he did not want one.
But no, he should not have acted like that. That was very uncalled for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM
4 moms liked this
He looks at it as murder. How so you expect him to react? Seriously. I'm pro-choice but your decisions always effect someone. I respect those who think of it as murder and can understand why the actual act bothers them so much. After all murdering a child bothers me. That's how they veiw it I can at least respect it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Quoting achapman:

sorry i don't believe in abortion if she couldn't afford the kid she should of given it up for adoption. Also it sounds kinnda fishy did the father not agree to the abortion??? It sounds like he didn't and she just went out and got one I'm not saying what he did was ok.

she doesnt believe in adoption as a good option so no she would have never given it up for adoption, and yes he agreed with her that it would be best that she abort 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

holy shit. he needs to be bitch slapped! i dont even know what you could say or do to make her feel better. just keep reminding her that she doesnt deserve that POS no good bastard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)