Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the witch abused us, and whats to do the same to my dd ***edit added

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
You ladies want to question what is cps worthy, well here ya go, judge this!

Im one of 5 kids. However my mother only had 3 kids. 3 of my brothers are just half siblings.

Im the second oldest and my full blood brother is older than me by 2 years.
He was lucky enough to get to go back and forth between my dad and moms houses. Well you see i was stuck with my mom because my dad didnt challenge her.

Well this is what my childhood consists of:

*Bruises on my hips that were the size of half a loaf of bread. They hurt so bad that i couldnt wear jeans cause i needed to wear a belt with them. And that just hurt. I had these bruises as a result of being "punished".

* my mom let her bf hit us. He didnt father any of her children.

*my moms bf would walk around the house naked!

*when i was really small my mom took me to court for a custody ordeal, with a spoiled bottle of milk.

*my mom always talked trash about my dad.

*my moms bf told me i couldnt visit my dad, stepmom, and brothers & my mom stood by his ruling.

*my mom & her bf locked me in the basement on numerous occasions

So you judge, cps worthy or no?

Edit*****
My mother is trying to give me parenting advice now. However its less advice and more like final demands. Im going insane!
So i had to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Bumpity bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM

CPS left me behind to endure what was happening at my house too. Just made it worse on me by even showing up. Never came back to check up on me....just left me to be beaten.

*hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Bump bump bump
samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM

YES. Definitely CPS worthy. I'm so sorry you had to be put through that and CPS hadn't been called sooner.. No child deserves to be treated like that, no matter what they've done.

RainyDayLazy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Yes, definitely CPS worthy. I'm sorry you had to go through that he'll. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM

see thats what i dont understand instead of doing their jobs cps let you fall thru the cracks yet i busted my butt cleaning all weekend and when they came back monday wanted to take my 2 yr old daughter because i had breakfast dishes on the counter and i missed a peice of macaroni when i vaccuumed under the table

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Whatever CPS asks you to do, just do it. If they want you to take therapy, do it. If they want you to take parenting classes or whatever, do it. They will leave you alone once you have pleased them. Why are you even being investigated by CPS?

Quoting Anonymous:

see thats what i dont understand instead of doing their jobs cps let you fall thru the cracks yet i busted my butt cleaning all weekend and when they came back monday wanted to take my 2 yr old daughter because i had breakfast dishes on the counter and i missed a peice of macaroni when i vaccuumed under the table

MrsNewman
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

i would let that lady no where near my children.

rawrmommysaurus
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I'm sorry you had to go through that.  *hugs*

My family didn't want to call CPS on my parents as they knew they would lose me, so they just kinda took me.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)