Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, how sad, I was reading another post..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And was surprised and saddened by the amount of racist there are on this forum. How very sad that more than likely these mother are teaching their children this hate.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
winkyloafer
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Everyone is a little bit racist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I agree.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get prepared to read fast because this is liable to go POOF like my other comments. Before you get offended just remember you asked.

I am racist towards the hispanics who come here illegally, have a million kids and then expect the american people to take care of them. I am racist towards the hispanics who think its ok to stare at teenage girls and yell and whistle at them. I am racist towards the hispanics who get drunk and then tear shit up around my town. Just so you see I am not racist to just hispanics, I am also racist towards black americans who think that I owe them something. If these people are going to act like entitled dip shits than yes I will be racist.

Its crazy how one small town who had a handful of blacks and hauled hispanics in to work at one of the only factories because the company knew they would work cheaper can ruin how I see them all huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that mean? Who deserves that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am only racists to the ones who deserve it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I didn't know that there were still were so many racist people until I went here.
two4one
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM

If you teach your child to be tolerant and accepting, they won't "pick it up" outside. My daughters know that it is what is on the inside that counts, and to always stand up for anyone being ridiculed. And before you say "Well it's easy to say that but how many do it", they have both spoken up for other children who were being bullied before.

Quoting Anonymous:

nah, you really don't have to teach it at home.  they pick it up the minute they walk out the door into the "real world".

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

emeraldangel2.0
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Get prepared to read fast because this is liable to go POOF like my other comments. Before you get offended just remember you asked.

I am racist towards the hispanics who come here illegally, have a million kids and then expect the american people to take care of them (white and black people expect the same, the only thing is they were born here). I am racist towards the hispanics  who think its ok to stare at teenage girls and yell and whistle at them (all races do that). I am racist towards the hispanics  who get drunk and then tear shit up around my town.(all races do that) Just so you see I am not racist to just hispanics, I am also racist towards black americans who think that I owe them something.there are whites that do the fucking same, deal with it and move on or crawl under a rock. take your pick. If these people are going to act like entitled dip shits than yes I will be racist.

Its crazy how one small town who had a handful of blacks and hauled hispanics in to work at one of the only factories because the company knew they would work cheaper can ruin how I see them all huh? that's not the company's fault, that's your own fucking fault for being an ignorant little girl

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LaceNBklyn
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM
O yes!!! Very sad..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Josie_P
by Josie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Did that post poof? I hope so...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Yes, because only those races do those things.. Would it be better if people that are here legally did those things??

Quoting Anonymous:

I am racist towards the hispanics who come here illegally, have a million kids and then expect the american people to take care of them. I am racist towards the hispanics who think its ok to stare at teenage girls and yell and whistle at them. I am racist towards the hispanics who get drunk and then tear shit up around my town. Just so you see I am not racist to just hispanics, I am also racist towards black americans who think that I owe them something. If these people are going to act like entitled dip shits than yes I will be racist.

Its crazy how one small town who had a handful of blacks and hauled hispanics in to work at one of the only factories because the company knew they would work cheaper can ruin how I see them all huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LaceNBklyn
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
That lady is confused

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am racist towards the hispanics who come here illegally, have a million kids and then expect the american people to take care of them (white and black people expect the same, the only thing is they were born here). I am racist towards the hispanics  who think its ok to stare at teenage girls and yell and whistle at them (all races do that). I am racist towards the hispanics  who get drunk and then tear shit up around my town.(all races do that) Just so you see I am not racist to just hispanics, I am also racist towards black americans who think that I owe them something.there are whites that do the fucking same, deal with it and move on or crawl under a rock. take your pick. If these people are going to act like entitled dip shits than yes I will be racist.

Its crazy how one small town who had a handful of blacks and hauled hispanics in to work at one of the only factories because the company knew they would work cheaper can ruin how I see them all huh? that's not the company's fault, that's your own fucking fault for being an ignorant little girl

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

agree x1000000000

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured