Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Girls....BRAVE!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 22 Replies

We are watching Brave right now and one of the things I love about the movie is how real the charactor of Marida,is to a real teenage girl. I am on my third teen daughter and I see so much of their frustration and struggling for independence in her. I also can see the normal struggle of mother and daughter...I love how true they are to how it really is with my girls and I ... they wanting to grow up and me doing my best to guide them.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM

popcorn 

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM

drinking 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM

does she get pregnant? Because with today's society only pregnant teens are brave, mature, and deserve acknowledgement.

parentalrights1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM
I havnt seen the movie yet
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

does she get pregnant? Because with today's society only pregnant teens are brave, mature, and deserve acknowledgement.

Absolutely not!  I guess you just have to see the movie....It honestly is really good. We saw it at the theater and my daughter wanted to rent it last night so I did...they love it and they are 10,14 and 18.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I want to cry at that movie and my girl is only 2!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Bullshit.

quote name="thetrollcat" id="0"]

[/quote]
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM
The triplets remind me more of my life with 2 boys ;-)
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:10 PM

no bullshit, true story.

I am a failed parent because my teen is in her Senior Year and still has not gotten pregnant.

Quoting msalice_21:

Bullshit.

quote name="thetrollcat" id="0"]

[/quote]

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I had no interest in seeing that movie. But i bought it anyway and it very quickly became a favorite.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)