Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DD has no filter

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 2 Replies
My DD is almost 5. A few days ago we had a conversation about boobies. She saw some nursing puppies in a movie and asked what they were doing. I explained how the whole thing works, and how even people can feed babies like that. I told her that boobies don't always have milk, only after the mom has a baby.
Tonight after swim class she hugged her teacher and pointedly asked, "Do your boobies have milk in them?". OMG. The things that come from that kid. Her young and not at all a mom yet teacher was very sweet and told her nicely, um, no they don't. I explained the recent conversation and she just laughed. DD and I had a serious conversation about asking personal/boobie questions.
What crazy questions have your kids asked??
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My little man just turned one so no stories yet! But I would ask any man in the store if they were my daddy because I didn't know who my daddy was and I was just trying to find him.

Now I knew who my daddy was but when I would be mad at him he ceased to exist in my world and I wanted to replace him lol. This happened from 2-5 according to my mother.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

My little man just turned one so no stories yet! But I would ask any man in the store if they were my daddy because I didn't know who my daddy was and I was just trying to find him.

Now I knew who my daddy was but when I would be mad at him he ceased to exist in my world and I wanted to replace him lol. This happened from 2-5 according to my mother.

Just dad? Not mom?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)