Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

they think they found the bodies of the missing iowa cousins

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Remember the two little girls who went missing this summer whole riding their bikes? Lyric cook and Elizabeth Collins? Their bodies may have been found by a hunter. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Replies (51-55):
blanckah
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM
So sad I hate hearing stuff like that:( id what I would do if something happened to my child
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FelixFelicis
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I live in Iowa, I see their pictures at every gas station I go to...It's such a sad story.

mom2hadley
by Heather on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM
So sad :(
mama2evan
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:51 AM
This was about an hr from wher i live. So sad!! Sure hope they find who did it. Im afraid w the no leads they had n those hunters happening to come across this the sick sob may get away w it :( i told my 9 yr old son they were found n he wonders y i get nervous when he goes out on his bike or just out to play! Its pathetic our kids will never have a normal childhood like i did. Maybe if it were possible ppl werent thrown in jail, rather just shot n we cld go watch, crime mite take a dif path n go down. Idk. I just dnt think these criminals shld get a roof, food n shelter when their victims get a coffin. Their families a hole that cnt b filled...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Quoting C8linVilla:

Very very sad! It makes me wonder if the drugs played a role in it? all i can go off of is the link posted on page 2 i had not heard this case but seems the drugs happened right before? Maybe his supplier took revenge? Idk either way this is very sad and I pray they did not suffer! This is why im very firm in believing that its not safe at all to let kids this young go out by themselves. Not even in their own yards :( 

The parent's drug issues had nothing to do with this case.. The children were abducted at random and left a ways from where they dissappeard. Hoping they found all the evidence they could this weekend to get some direction on who did it. It sounds like they have found some clues to test possibly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)