Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has not even started Christmas shopping?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 219 Replies

With less then 3 weeks to go before Christmas I am interested to see who has not even begun shopping yet!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Raises hand,no Christmas Presents yet,no Tree yet,but we also celebrate Hanukkah and finished Hanukkah shopping last weekend.

Lovinmybabas
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:17 AM
I haven't. I'll be starting this weekend though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I have four children haven't decorated or done any shopping. No biggie, I like the holidays more simple.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytorn
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Lol that's me..I was talking to my hubby about it today and he's like yeah we are done shopping as soon as we get your dads present and I was all like umm babe? We haven't bought anything for the kids lol he's like oh well I thought you bought some stuff ( which makes no sense because I have no income of my own and the hubby is in charge of our finances so any shopping I did I would have to ask him for the money lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltownmom03
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:24 AM
I haven't started shopping yet.
mommy5912
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:33 AM

BUMP!

mom-x-2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Me! Me! Today is dds 7th bday so I have to get through that and her party this weekend. I am totally broke:( I did grab a few shirts on clearance for her and when I was wrapping her bday presents threw a few things aside for xmas instead! Oh and I do have a pair of undies for ds...
LadySlimm
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I started last night

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM
I'm about half way done. I just need to get a fe kings and I'm done. I haven't started decorating yet. We were supposed to do it last weekend but my daughter bought its he a great idea to come 4 weeks early.
Livv066
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Me! I'm always done before thanksgiving, but not this year. Ugh! I only have one child...but 15 nieces & nephews to shop for. The older kids will get $$ or a gift card.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured