Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wondering what is wrong with me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Ever since my nephew died two years ago I cannot get my life back together.  I sunk into a deep depression and lost my job and cannot keep a job to save my life.  I used to have my shit together and I can't seem to do that anymore.  I cannot stand having someone besides myself or my husband watching my kids.  I am a little pissed because he decided to change jobs, which left us with a babysitting issue.  I know I need to grow up.  If I was on the outside looking in I would say "damn she is a loser".  Our car isn't working, and my friend's bf who I let move in was supposed to fix it.  They were about to be homeless.  I don't want to take care of other people I cannot even take care of myself.  I never pictured my life going this way.  I am so disappointed in myself.  I don't want to do anything, or go anywhere.  I am so ready to give up but I know I can't.  Hopefully I will get back into school and find a good job that I am good at.  Until then I gotta keep hangin' on I guess.  When I am not with my babies I worry so much about them.  I can't hardly stand it when my mom takes them for the night.  I am definitely crazy.  Oh well. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN