Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Isn't it weird...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Isn't it weird how every night I still want to stay up late so I can catch up on my shows, then it get's to the point where I can't fall asleep till 2-3 am. Then on the days ds doesn't have school I end up sleeping till 10 or so. But when I actually go to sleep like a regular person and wake up at 6-630 I feel SO much better. But part of me still always wants to stay up late and sleep in like I'm still a teenager or something lol WEIRD!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
yourmamahaha
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:21 AM
I like staying up at night. Once u notice how boring it gets when everyone but u is asleep im sure your habits will change
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I actually enjoy the quiet time at night. But I need the sleep and I need to get up early and be a little more productive! lol

Quoting yourmamahaha:

I like staying up at night. Once u notice how boring it gets when everyone but u is asleep im sure your habits will change

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:28 AM

?

proudmommy03457
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM
My problem is staying awake in the morning. During the week I usually go to bed by 8:30 because I get up at 3:15 to make dh breakfast,then lay back down until oldest dd needs to get up and ready for school at 5:40. After she gets on the bus I sometimes fall back a sleep which makes me feel like crap all day. But if I can make myself stay awake I will be so much more energetic:-P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM

oo you're a better wife than me! dh would have to fend for himself if he left that early for work!

Quoting proudmommy03457:

My problem is staying awake in the morning. During the week I usually go to bed by 8:30 because I get up at 3:15 to make dh breakfast,then lay back down until oldest dd needs to get up and ready for school at 5:40. After she gets on the bus I sometimes fall back a sleep which makes me feel like crap all day. But if I can make myself stay awake I will be so much more energetic:-P

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Having the proper amount of rest makes your body and mind feel better, it does for me. I wake up every morning at 5:30.

proudmommy03457
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Lol:-P

Quoting Anonymous:

oo you're a better wife than me! dh would have to fend for himself if he left that early for work!

Quoting proudmommy03457:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM

yes it definitely does! I need to talk myself out of staying up late, feel amazing today!

Quoting blessed107:

Having the proper amount of rest makes your body and mind feel better, it does for me. I wake up every morning at 5:30.

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Only since my car accident, used to be up & at em' by 5am.....not so much anymore
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN