Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell Me Why (SUB/DOM)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I left my exhusband over a year ago. He has since then entered into a sub/dom relationship with a woman. He is the sub. He wears a collar and leash around town. Totally sickening. 

Fine, ok, whatever. To each their own. But his dom will not let him come see our 3 kids or even call them. She does not want him to have anything to do with them. Please, someone, explain to me how this type of relationship works. Is anyone here a dom over your SO/DH? 

Please explain to me the dynamics, and why she won't let him contact his children. Why on Earth would he choose such a life over his kids?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM

bump

Josie_P
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I think situations like that are few and far between. That is horrible :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:43 AM

If he wanted to see his kids, he would....this has nothing to do with HER...he is allowing her to play this role, he isn't in the relationship against his own free will....I'm sorry that he doesn't want to see his kids, but it is ultimately his choice to abandon them! I would explain that to the kids, and keep them as far away from the situation as possible!

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

That is not a real sub/Domme relationship. That is two people being weird.

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM

That isnt a typical sub dom relationship - tht is an abusive relationship - just like any abuser - when you keep a persona away from all the other people who love them,  you limit their resources and control them better.    if she was a good dom,   like a good girlfriend,   she would want him to have healthy relationships with the people who are important to him.     please dont think this is normal practice.   wearing a collar and leash out of the home is not normal.    (unless you are talking - just in the sub dom club where everyone does it.  but not to the grocery store or the post office,   that is completely bizarre.)  

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM
I agree with this,.that is someone with some baaaad issues.

Quoting mommyrustina:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Quoting mommyrustina:

I agree with this.

Daisypath Christmas tickers

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah the Lord.This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”Luke 2:10-12

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM
He has pics of him on fb wearing itbat the grocery store and out in public generally

Quoting AmaliaD:

That isnt a typical sub dom relationship - tht is an abusive relationship - just like any abuser - when you keep a persona away from all the other people who love them,  you limit their resources and control them better.    if she was a good dom,   like a good girlfriend,   she would want him to have healthy relationships with the people who are important to him.     please dont think this is normal practice.   wearing a collar and leash out of the home is not normal.    (unless you are talking - just in the sub dom club where everyone does it.  but not to the grocery store or the post office,   that is completely bizarre.)  

Two_Hearts
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the other mom's ..that is not a normal sub/DOM relationship ...and the decision for him not to see his kids is on his head , not her's

If i were to ever ..ever tell my guy he couldn't see his son he wouldn't have to think twice...he would walk out on me in a heart beat , and i wouldn't expect any less.

* just to add , that made it sound like im in a sub/DOM relationship...but to clarify........ im not lol*

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM
That isn't a normal or typical sub/dom relationship. That is....well tbh I'm not even sure.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)