Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM - How long can you be away from home without DH calling?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I went to a PTA meeting last night @ 7... by 8:45 my DH was already texting me about when I was coming home. lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Replies (341-348):
catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM

If I'm not home by the time she thinks I'm going to be, she will usually give me a quick call.

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM

A week or so lol. Honestly I went home to help with my dying grandfather and he didn't call me because 1. I get zero reception at his house ,2. I was busy we had family there, I was running grandma about and just coping. He did text me everyday. I was kind f grateful he didn't call because I didn't really want to talk to him because I would of lost it. 

MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Depends on the situation. During a year deployment we had 3 phone calls.  On a typical day though? About 7 hours.

shareleann
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Good Lord, no matter what I am doing if my DH is home with (or without) the kids he will call me within an hour or 2 of me leaving the house.  We live out in the middle of nowhere and it is an hour to town, so he has actually called me before I even got town to ask if I was on my home yet.

iheartmiboys
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Umm only when I'm out alone at night running to store. And it's taking a bit longer than usual.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I can be gone all day and DH wouldn't call. He will sometimes text me if he wanted to make sure he had enough time to play the video game he wanted to play before I got home (we only have one tv, and he has some video games I can'y stand watching so he only plays them when I am not around).
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
mrs.seri
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

This, he can handle things on his own

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

As long as I need to be, he doesn't hound me.

BabyFruit Ticker

Dontchawishuknu
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I could probably fall off the face of the Earth. He is on the phone ALL the time to random people but it's probably been two weeks since he called my phone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)