Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tomorrow is "Unofficial Secret Santa Day"

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 7 Replies

I heard on the news that tomorrow is considered unofficial secret Santa day, people are going to Walmart and paying off someone else's layaway.  I think this is nice, is anyone else doing this? 

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
robsgurl_23
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I would if I could afford it. 

PerfectVirgo
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I've heard of that. I paid mine off 2 days ago and thanks to the sales they were having my total was $54 less. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Oh cool! That's always a good feeling when you get a deal that you weren't expecting! 

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

I've heard of that. I paid mine off 2 days ago and thanks to the sales they were having my total was $54 less. :)

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I know, I wish people that have the money would have hearts as big as the ones that don't!  One day im sure you'll be able to do something like this, you seem to have a good heart so you wouldn't let the opportunity pass if you are able to help someone.  Happy Holidays! 

Quoting robsgurl_23:

asmalltowngirl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Cool. Maybe I'll go to Walmart and put some stuff on layaway in hopes that someone will pay it off...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Lol...I wonder how many people will actually do that!? 

Quoting asmalltowngirl:

Cool. Maybe I'll go to Walmart and put some stuff on layaway in hopes that someone will pay it off...lol

robsgurl_23
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I would love to help someone like that but this year is just not a good year with my family in the process of getting our house ready to sell and then having to look for a new home to move to and so on. 

Quoting tlcory:

I know, I wish people that have the money would have hearts as big as the ones that don't!  One day im sure you'll be able to do something like this, you seem to have a good heart so you wouldn't let the opportunity pass if you are able to help someone.  Happy Holidays! 

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)