Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She hit her with a can of corn!

Posted by   + Show Post
Another CMer says she was at good ole Wally World when a lady mistook the OPs DS for her own. She promptly hit her with a can of corn and all was well and good again bc it was a case of mistaken identity.
Sooooooo.......
What is the craziest thing you have been hit or hit somebody with?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Replies (71-80):
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Did he stop staying up super late?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was sick of my dh staying up all night on his cell phone playing games, and sleeping all day. I had brought my annoyance to his attention several times before and one day I just snapped.

I was getting up to take the kids to a dentist appointment one morning and after dh assured me he wouldn't stay up all night, I found him just dozing off to sleep at 8 in the morning. That.Was.It. I don't know what came over me but I was so mad I took his heavysmart phone and threw it at him really hard and it hit him in the chest. Then I proceeded to get ready to leave with the kids. He honestly didn't understand what my problem was!

Yes, I know I shouldn't have thrown anything at him and I later apologized to him for it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Lol A pumpkin muffin...my ex was an ass I guess he figured kill 2 birds with 1 stone that day, ruin my breakfast while he was at it >:{
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup :)

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Did he stop staying up super late?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was sick of my dh staying up all night on his cell phone playing games, and sleeping all day. I had brought my annoyance to his attention several times before and one day I just snapped.

I was getting up to take the kids to a dentist appointment one morning and after dh assured me he wouldn't stay up all night, I found him just dozing off to sleep at 8 in the morning. That.Was.It. I don't know what came over me but I was so mad I took his heavysmart phone and threw it at him really hard and it hit him in the chest. Then I proceeded to get ready to leave with the kids. He honestly didn't understand what my problem was!

Yes, I know I shouldn't have thrown anything at him and I later apologized to him for it.

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Ouch....those suckers hurt! I've dropped mine on my face while texting or playing games at night. That shit hurts

Quoting Anonymous:

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
That asshole

Quoting kristiansmommy1:

Lol A pumpkin muffin...my ex was an ass I guess he figured kill 2 birds with 1 stone that day, ruin my breakfast while he was at it >:{
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Yeah my stomache was slightly bruised and I had the breath knocked out of me but other than that we were both fine. He will now be 7 in january :) 

Quoting nolo82:

What. The. Hell?!?
Were you and the baby okay

Quoting redneckmama2:

I have never intentionally hit anyone with anything. I was however hit with a gallon size bottle of water that someone threw out of their car window while they were driving and I was walking down the road. I was about 6 months pregnant at the time, the bottle was full and nailed me right in the stomache. 

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Was it....dirty?

Quoting VirgoMom07:

One time I smacked my friend's boyfriend with a dildo. True story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

This is my favorite CM title so far!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I hit someone with a dirty toilet brush once. -_- true story.
MommySally
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I slapped my mom in the face one time. She was completely drunk and was trying to take my then 3 year old and drive off with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)